Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default 10 minutes to Brexit

On Wed, 05 Feb 2020 00:35:42 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Brian Reay wrote:
Of course, even if we decided to open some mines the leftie tree huggers
would whine about global warming.

That'll be why that arch leftie Boris has announced the banning of new
sales of petrol and diesel cars. And hybrids.

Literally, *nothing* of what these confused Brexiteers come out with
makes any sense at all. It's like they have 'thought Tourettes' and
just can't help themselves. ;-(

If only one of them could be honest and a realist, just once.

Some bottom lines ...

The 'decision' to leave the EU was actually made by a tiny percentage
of the Electorate (the difference).

The swing to Leave could easily have been because of lies on a bus or
some posters.

The advisory referendum was *******ised into something else...

(... So) No peoples vote on the outcome of the referendum outcome /
analysis was had.

We still have no clue if we will be leaving with or without a deal or
what the deal will be. Leave voted on something but we still don't
know what.

If we do manage to leave with a deal but it turns out to be a bad one,
would all those who voted Leave still have voted that way.

It took a deal with ministers on a different island to keep the
government in power at the time.

Does any of the above sound like something the majority want?

Cheers, T i m