Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hmm, bulb dilemma

I'd suggest just giving them the bulb back personally.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Tim+" wrote in message
ARW wrote:
On 31/12/2019 16:40, Tim+ wrote:
I "rescued" this bulb from a blown over and broken street lamp.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/5FrDrce6SbGXhKQs8

I suspect it's not gonna work plugged into a standard ES socket. Any
creative suggestions as to what to do with it? ;-)

I think you mean "rescue", not steal. ;-)

A socket set will open up the metal
cover.

Alas not possible I was exaggerated a little bit about the whole lamp
blowing over, it was only the lantern off he top that blew off. It's also
in a very public place for performing such rescues. It'll almost
certainly
get replaced with an LED lamp so I suppose I could ask the council nicely
if they have any redundant control gear. Any idea what I should ask for
(exactly)?

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls

HMM So Fluke is a FAKE.. What a shock that she is a liar... Steve W.[_4_] Metalworking 1 March 6th 12 06:04 AM
Hmm - job went wrong. Glass DG crack Tim Watts UK diy 7 August 29th 10 11:22 PM
Hmm...this sounds just like an ignorant Republican babbling... Burled Frau Metalworking 0 January 30th 10 10:30 PM
Hmm tools... Tim S UK diy 26 November 17th 08 07:58 PM
hmm still dwelling on door seal issue [email protected] UK diy 7 October 31st 06 03:45 PM