Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Best lubricant for interior steel hinges?

As the subject. All my doors squeak and squeal as though they are
auditioning for a Hammer horror movie. I have lubricated them with
various greases and oils, to no avail. In a very short time they are off
protesting again! Si any ideas as to the best, reasonably long lasting
solution please?