Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Spiders

Spiders ...Arrrghhh!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU7nKtt9fUo&t=5s

What do yo thinks?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/12/2019 17:49, Richard Donnelly wrote:
Spiders ...Arrrghhh!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU7nKtt9fUo&t=5s

What do yo thinks?

If they hadn't been trapped in that bucket they would be catching and
eating other insects that you don't want in your home.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Richard Donnelly Wrote in message:
Spiders ...Arrrghhh!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU7nKtt9fUo&t=5s

What do yo thinks?

No context though. Is it UK?

--

%Profound_observation%
Posted to uk.d-i-y

What is wrong with spiders, I've never quite understood why folk are
frightened of them.
I remember some years ago some enterprising spider had obviously laid eggs
in the cracks between the tiles in my bedroom ceiling as one morning I awoke
to loads of tiny spiders abseiling down on threads onto my bed It was
fascinating to watch, and made one wonder where all that silk was being
generated in such a tiny creature.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Richard Donnelly" wrote in message
Spiders ...Arrrghhh!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU7nKtt9fUo&t=5s

What do yo thinks?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

It's ok. These were found whilst clearing an old shed of mine. I released them in the end. I guess they've made their way into my new shed by now though!!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

alan_m wrote:
On 01/12/2019 17:49, Richard Donnelly wrote:
Spiders ...Arrrghhh!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU7nKtt9fUo&t=5s

What do yo thinks?

If they hadn't been trapped in that bucket they would be catching and
eating other insects that you don't want in your home.

'Other' insects isn't really quite right! :-)

--
Chris Green
·
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Richard Donnelly" wrote in message
Spiders ...Arrrghhh!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU7nKtt9fUo&t=5s

What do yo thinks?

Those midgets are nothing
https://www.canberratimes.com.au/sto...ight-legs-err/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote

What is wrong with spiders, I've never quite
understood why folk are frightened of them.

Yeah, same with women and mice, nuts.

I remember some years ago some enterprising spider had obviously
laid eggs in the cracks between the tiles in my bedroom ceiling as
one morning I awoke to loads of tiny spiders abseiling down on
threads onto my bed It was fascinating to watch, and made one
wonder where all that silk was being generated in such a tiny creature.

"Richard Donnelly" wrote in message
Spiders ...Arrrghhh!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU7nKtt9fUo&t=5s

What do yo thinks?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Yes, I think spiders do a good job, of course like anything if you get too
many of one particular species of animal all sorts of things happen. It
does not seem to matter to spiders if they turn cannibal.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Richard Donnelly" wrote in message
It's ok. These were found whilst clearing an old shed of mine. I released
them in the end. I guess they've made their way into my new shed by now
though!!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Mon, 2 Dec 2019 13:33:12 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

What is wrong with spiders, I've never quite
understood why folk are frightened of them.

Yeah, same with women and mice, nuts.

Well, I could tell you to could ask the women about it, but then I know they
avoid you like everyone else does, you lonely, quarrelsome, senile pest!

--
about senile Rot Speed:
MID:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 2 Dec 2019 11:12:26 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Those midgets are nothing

Like you then, eh, you useless trolling senile pest?

--
FredXX to Rot Speed:
"You are still an idiot and an embarrassment to your country. No wonder
Posted to uk.d-i-y

What is wrong with spiders, I've never quite understood why folk are
frightened of them.
I remember some years ago some enterprising spider had obviously laid eggs
in the cracks between the tiles in my bedroom ceiling as one morning I awoke
to loads of tiny spiders abseiling down on threads onto my bed It was
fascinating to watch, and made one wonder where all that silk was being
generated in such a tiny creature.
Brian

When my son was about 2 or 3 he asked "Why is mummy scared of spiders" I
explained they are harmless and carefully put the one I'd picked up on
his hand.

It immediately bit him and drew blood!

His trust in daddy...

Mike

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 1 December 2019 17:49:14 UTC, Richard Donnelly wrote:
Spiders ...Arrrghhh!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU7nKtt9fUo&t=5s

What do yo thinks?

Crap, there;s no size comparison you can make they could be 1mm or 1 meter in lenght, it reminds me of an early (1960s) Dr. Who espisode where there were alien monsters crawing around, all they did was film a close up of some wood lice.

Spiders and Decking SantaUK UK diy 28 April 1st 09 04:21 PM
Spiders warbler Woodworking 31 October 21st 05 05:34 AM
spiders in house grodenhiATgmailDOTcom Home Repair 11 September 25th 05 02:40 PM
Explosion of Spiders this Year in CT Mark & Mary Ann Weiss Home Repair 8 August 15th 05 08:46 AM
are spiders bad for my house? [email protected] Home Repair 11 May 12th 05 05:59 AM