Posted to uk.d-i-y
MuddyMike MuddyMike is offline

Default Spiders

What is wrong with spiders, I've never quite understood why folk are
frightened of them.
I remember some years ago some enterprising spider had obviously laid eggs
in the cracks between the tiles in my bedroom ceiling as one morning I awoke
to loads of tiny spiders abseiling down on threads onto my bed It was
fascinating to watch, and made one wonder where all that silk was being
generated in such a tiny creature.
Brian

When my son was about 2 or 3 he asked "Why is mummy scared of spiders" I
explained they are harmless and carefully put the one I'd picked up on
his hand.

It immediately bit him and drew blood!

His trust in daddy...

Mike