Old November 27th 19, 05:48 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Voted

Well that's it I've voted..

Old November 27th 19, 08:10 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

I'm beginning to think unless you are in a marginal you can vote for who
you like really.

I'd be surprised if Giles Brandreths daughter would get in here with Ed
Davey in the seeat and nobody knows much about the others.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
Harry Bloomfield; "Esq." wrote in
message ...
Well that's it I've voted..

Old November 27th 19, 08:30 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote on 27/11/2019 :
I'm beginning to think unless you are in a marginal you can vote for who you
like really.

Pretty much how it is here, the big clue being their was no Brexit
party to vote for on the form.
Old November 27th 19, 09:27 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

"Harry Bloomfield"; "Esq." wrote in
message ...
Well that's it I've voted..

The death squad has its orders...

Old November 27th 19, 09:48 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 28 Nov 2019 08:27:26 +1100, Ray, better known as cantankerous

The death squad has its orders...

Duh! Just take your meds, senile troll! tsk

--
Bod addressing abnormal senile quarreller Rot:
"Do you practice arguing with yourself in an empty room?"

Old November 27th 19, 09:50 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 27 Nov 2019 17:48:39 GMT, Harry Bloomfield, Esq.
wrote:

Well that's it I've voted..

I believe daughter is going to 'man' a local polling station for the
day. I think she is going to put me as a proxy as she's not sure if
she will be able to vote herself if working there?

I understand she can't leave the building during opening hours but she
wouldn't need to do that to vote would she??

Cheers, T i m
Old November 27th 19, 09:55 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote

I'm beginning to think unless you are in a marginal you can vote for who
you like really.

Thatís always been true and why I donít
bother to vote even tho its compulsory here.,

Even in a marginal too. Very few constituencys
ever get in by just a handful of votes.

Old November 27th 19, 10:15 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 27/11/2019 20:30, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote on 27/11/2019 :
I'm beginning to think unless you are in a marginal you can vote for
who you like really.

Pretty much how it is here, the big clue being their was no Brexit party
to vote for on the form.

Same here - no Brexit candidate however the local conservative MP claims
he has always voted on the leave side.

What's come through the door has been a lot of negative campaigning,
slagging off other parties and their policies. Yes, I have read
everything that has come through the door. Guess how much I believe?

There is one candidate standing with different policies
http://www.admac.myzen.co.uk/election_2019/

Old November 27th 19, 10:49 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Thu, 28 Nov 2019 08:55:22 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Even in a marginal too. Very few constituencys

The senile sociopath did it again! LOL So, WHY can't you type it correctly.
It's part of your sociopathy, right, senile Rodent?

--
about senile Rot Speed:
MID:
Old November 27th 19, 11:06 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

"alan_m" wrote in message
On 27/11/2019 20:30, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote on 27/11/2019 :
I'm beginning to think unless you are in a marginal you can vote for who
you like really.

Pretty much how it is here, the big clue being their was no Brexit party
to vote for on the form.

Same here - no Brexit candidate however the local conservative MP claims
he has always voted on the leave side.

What's come through the door has been a lot of negative campaigning,
slagging off other parties and their policies. Yes, I have read everything
that has come through the door. Guess how much I believe?

There is one candidate standing with different policies
http://www.admac.myzen.co.uk/election_2019/

Clearly drug crazed and about to lose its deposit {-(