Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default You leftist weenies voted for this *******...

You leftist weenies voted for this *******...

http://www.warriorsfortruth.com/inte...ive-power.html

Are you happy now?

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Obama: A reincarnation of Nixon, but without ANY scruples,
masquerading in politically-correct black-face.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Jim Thompson wrote:
You leftist weenies voted for this *******...

http://www.warriorsfortruth.com/inte...ive-power.html

Sorry, rattleheaded k00ksite.

Me, I'm still imagining the shrieks from rightards nationwide if a serious
cyberattack occurred and this had not been done. lol

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

"Ouroboros Rex" wrote in message
Jim Thompson wrote:
You leftist weenies voted for this *******...

http://www.warriorsfortruth.com/inte...ive-power.html

Sorry, rattleheaded k00ksite.

Me, I'm still imagining the shrieks from rightards nationwide
if a serious cyberattack occurred and this had not been done. lol

Naturally, you are both correct, but, remember that with freedom
comes great responsibility, and that includes being sure that our
freedoms are maintained, even if that means taking certain ones
away.

Bill

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Jim Thompson wrote:
You leftist weenies voted for this *******...

http://www.warriorsfortruth.com/inte...ive-power.html

Sorry, rattleheaded k00ksite.

Me, I'm still imagining the shrieks from rightards nationwide
if a serious cyberattack occurred and this had not been done. lol

Naturally, you are both correct, but, remember that with freedom
comes great responsibility, and that includes being sure that our
freedoms are maintained, even if that means taking certain ones
away.

Bill

Except that it really is a bill being pushed by Senator Rockefeller of
WV :-(

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Jim Thompson wrote:
You leftist weenies voted for this *******...

http://www.warriorsfortruth.com/inte...ive-power.html

Sorry, rattleheaded k00ksite.

Me, I'm still imagining the shrieks from rightards nationwide
if a serious cyberattack occurred and this had not been done. lol

Naturally, you are both correct, but, remember that with freedom
comes great responsibility, and that includes being sure that our
freedoms are maintained, even if that means taking certain ones
away.

Bill

Where the problem will come in is if an intranet's access is severed
without a cybersecurity risk present.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Jim Thompson wrote:
You leftist weenies voted for this *******...

http://www.warriorsfortruth.com/inte...ive-power.html

Sorry, rattleheaded k00ksite.

Me, I'm still imagining the shrieks from rightards nationwide
if a serious cyberattack occurred and this had not been done. lol

Naturally, you are both correct, but, remember that with freedom
comes great responsibility, and that includes being sure that our
freedoms are maintained, even if that means taking certain ones
away.

Bill

Except that it really is a bill being pushed by Senator Rockefeller of
WV :-(

...Jim Thompson

I don't think we need to worry about Senator Rockefester, really.

What has he ever gotten passed in the past that was remotely
important, let alone harmful to the general welfare of the
population of this nation?

Bill

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

"Ouroboros Rex" wrote in
message ...

Jim Thompson wrote:
You leftist weenies voted for this *******...

http://www.warriorsfortruth.com/inte...ive-power.html

Sorry, rattleheaded k00ksite.

Me, I'm still imagining the shrieks from rightards nationwide
if a serious cyberattack occurred and this had not been done. lol

Naturally, you are both correct, but, remember that with freedom
comes great responsibility, and that includes being sure that our
freedoms are maintained, even if that means taking certain ones
away.

Bill

Where the problem will come in is if an intranet's
access is severed without a cybersecurity risk present.

I totally agree, but, if you read the entire piece, you'd
have seen that this is also something that they are worried
about.

Bill

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 15:31:06 -0400, "Garberstreet Electronics"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
You leftist weenies voted for this *******...

http://www.warriorsfortruth.com/inte...ive-power.html

Sorry, rattleheaded k00ksite.

Me, I'm still imagining the shrieks from rightards nationwide
if a serious cyberattack occurred and this had not been done. lol

Naturally, you are both correct, but, remember that with freedom
comes great responsibility, and that includes being sure that our
freedoms are maintained, even if that means taking certain ones
away.

Bill

Except that it really is a bill being pushed by Senator Rockefeller of
WV :-(

...Jim Thompson

I don't think we need to worry about Senator Rockefester, really.

Except that he's an Obama flunky.

What has he ever gotten passed in the past that was remotely
important, let alone harmful to the general welfare of the
population of this nation?

Bill

You can bet that Holder and Emanuel are behind the wording. Try
reading the health bill... obfuscation at its worst :-(

Senators Rockefeller and Byrd make me ashamed of my home state. Though
I should stop calling it that... now that my father is dead I have no
reason to ever return.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

"I AM the President, says so right here in the lining of my coat."
- Barack Obama

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 11:25:54 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

Me, I'm still imagining the shrieks from rightards nationwide if a serious
cyberattack occurred and this had not been done. lol

A stupid remark like that proves that you have zero knowledge of
networks, and no, it is NOT needed.

People OTHER than Obama and his retard crew will take/would have taken
care of it in either case.

You are a ****ing retard if you think there are not already some
safeties in place.

Oh... that's right... you are a ****ing retard anyway. That has
already been established.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Jim Thompson wrote:
You leftist weenies voted for this *******...

http://www.warriorsfortruth.com/inte...ive-power.html

Sorry, rattleheaded k00ksite.

Me, I'm still imagining the shrieks from rightards nationwide
if a serious cyberattack occurred and this had not been done. lol

Naturally, you are both correct, but, remember that with freedom
comes great responsibility, and that includes being sure that our
freedoms are maintained, even if that means taking certain ones
away.

Bill

B U L L S H I T !!!

That same scratch each others' backs crap is what got us right where we
are with our buddy buddy with the mob, and Noriega, and now gangs. That
is what has mired this country for decades. No More! We get our rights
back, and CRIMINALS lose rights. Get your brain right, boy!

I know 40,000 hard felon criminals that should be put on a chain gang
inside an electrified perimeter fence, where they can build the next
violent crimes max security prison, complete with an ACTIVE death row.

Dare the pussies to run. Well make 'em all wear zapper belts too!

Then, EVERY gun crime gets LIFE. NO MORE FREE SOIL UNDER YOUR FEET!

If you draw a deadly weapon on someone while committing a crime, you
lose your freedom forever.

THAT is how it *should* be.

Instead, we let gang boy retarded felons like "Snoop Dogg", trollop
around the country with unregistered weapons in his car. The car of a
prior felon. So, the un-reg + the federal and state disability means
that he committed TWO federal crimes that day, one of which has a
MANDATORY sentence. How that retarded, gang promoting ******* got no
hail time has to do with MONEY, and a corrupt California court system.

Instead, our retarded, ass backwards world gave the little ******* a
reality TV show where he gets touted as a "good dad". You know, the show
that provides proof that he is raising his little retarded kids to be
gang boy retarded little ****tards too!

Remember that little part of the Bible that refers to "what is black
will be white, and what is white will be black"?

If I were in office, I would insure Americans that crimes will not go
unpaid, and that violent crimes will result in complete loss of freedom
for life.

Until we give these retarded *******s a little deterrent, all they are
going to do is erode on what little civil society we have left.

Obama is a liar. He knew exactly what Ayers' past was about. All liars
should be at the bottom of the ladder, not the top.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Jim Thompson wrote:
You leftist weenies voted for this *******...

http://www.warriorsfortruth.com/inte...ive-power.html

Sorry, rattleheaded k00ksite.

Me, I'm still imagining the shrieks from rightards nationwide
if a serious cyberattack occurred and this had not been done. lol

Naturally, you are both correct, but, remember that with freedom
comes great responsibility, and that includes being sure that our
freedoms are maintained, even if that means taking certain ones
away.

Bill

Where the problem will come in is if an intranet's access is severed
without a cybersecurity risk present.

You are truly net retarded.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 08:58:39 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:
You leftist weenies voted for this *******...

Can you please stop spamming the electronics newsgroups with this
****? I have you plonked, but your trolling is successful and doing
a dandy job of lowering the S/N of the newsgroup you spam to nearly zero.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Sat, 29 Aug 2009 12:44:27 -0500, AZ Nomad
wrote:

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 08:58:39 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:
You leftist weenies voted for this *******...

Can you please stop spamming the electronics newsgroups with this
****? I have you plonked, but your trolling is successful and doing
a dandy job of lowering the S/N of the newsgroup you spam to nearly zero.

Go **** yourself. That's the best you're going to get ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

"Minimum wage" is why all our manufacturing is in Mexico and China

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 08:58:39 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

You leftist weenies voted for this *******...

Can you please stop spamming the electronics newsgroups with this
****? I have you plonked, but your trolling is successful and doing
a dandy job of lowering the S/N of the newsgroup you spam to nearly zero.

Go **** yourself. That's the best you're going to get ;-)

...Jim Thompson

This place is corrupting you.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 08:58:39 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:
You leftist weenies voted for this *******...

Can you please stop spamming the electronics newsgroups with this
****? I have you plonked, but your trolling is successful and doing
a dandy job of lowering the S/N of the newsgroup you spam to nearly zero.

Go **** yourself. That's the best you're going to get ;-)

You spammers are the lowest scum on the face of the earth.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 08:58:39 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:
You leftist weenies voted for this *******...

Can you please stop spamming the electronics newsgroups with this
****? I have you plonked, but your trolling is successful and doing
a dandy job of lowering the S/N of the newsgroup you spam to nearly zero.

Go **** yourself. That's the best you're going to get ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Yes, but calling you a troll for doing it was spot on.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 08:58:39 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

You leftist weenies voted for this *******...

Can you please stop spamming the electronics newsgroups with this
****? I have you plonked, but your trolling is successful and doing
a dandy job of lowering the S/N of the newsgroup you spam to nearly zero.

Go **** yourself. That's the best you're going to get ;-)

...Jim Thompson

This place is corrupting you.

Bull****. The ******* iz whut he is.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 08:58:39 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:
You leftist weenies voted for this *******...

Can you please stop spamming the electronics newsgroups with this
****? I have you plonked, but your trolling is successful and doing
a dandy job of lowering the S/N of the newsgroup you spam to nearly zero.

Go **** yourself. That's the best you're going to get ;-)

You spammers are the lowest scum on the face of the earth.

You certainly lack for originality.

GFY ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Obama: A reincarnation of Nixon, but without ANY scruples,
masquerading in politically-correct black-face.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Garberstreet Electronics wrote:

snip
Naturally, you are both correct, but, remember that with freedom comes
great responsibility, and that includes being sure that our freedoms are
maintained, even if that means taking certain ones away.
Bill

Huh??
--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Use only Genuine Interocitor Parts" Tom Servo ;-P
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Jim Thompson wrote:
You leftist weenies voted for this *******...

http://www.warriorsfortruth.com/inte...ive-power.html

Sorry, rattleheaded k00ksite.

Me, I'm still imagining the shrieks from rightards nationwide
if a serious cyberattack occurred and this had not been done. lol

Naturally, you are both correct, but, remember that with freedom
comes great responsibility, and that includes being sure that our
freedoms are maintained, even if that means taking certain ones
away.

Bill

Where the problem will come in is if an intranet's access is severed
without a cybersecurity risk present.

You are truly net retarded.

total retard ****ing idiot an cracks retarded retard goddamned twit shove
throats ****ing typical pork ****ing retard manipulate retard stupid ****
horse**** dig stupid **** retarded!!!

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

Me, I'm still imagining the shrieks from rightards nationwide if a
serious cyberattack occurred and this had not been done. lol

A stupid remark like that proves that you have zero knowledge of
networks,

Certainly an idiot might think so.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
You leftist weenies voted for this *******...

http://www.warriorsfortruth.com/inte...ive-power.html

Sorry, rattleheaded k00ksite.

Me, I'm still imagining the shrieks from rightards nationwide if a
serious cyberattack occurred and this had not been done. lol

Your whole world is a fantasy of 'imagining'.

...Says the serial liar.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

Me, I'm still imagining the shrieks from rightards nationwide if a
serious cyberattack occurred and this had not been done. lol

A stupid remark like that proves that you have zero knowledge of
networks,

Certainly an idiot might think so.

Said the net retard.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

flipper wrote:

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
You leftist weenies voted for this *******...

http://www.warriorsfortruth.com/inte...ive-power.html

Sorry, rattleheaded k00ksite.

Me, I'm still imagining the shrieks from rightards nationwide if a
serious cyberattack occurred and this had not been done. lol

Your whole world is a fantasy of 'imagining'.

...Says the serial liar.

Since you're the one who "still imagining" said it.

What you mean is, you cannot refute a word I said - not one.

Continue whining.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

flipper wrote:

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
You leftist weenies voted for this *******...

http://www.warriorsfortruth.com/inte...ive-power.html

Sorry, rattleheaded k00ksite.

Me, I'm still imagining the shrieks from rightards nationwide
if a serious cyberattack occurred and this had not been done.
lol

Your whole world is a fantasy of 'imagining'.

...Says the serial liar.

Since you're the one who "still imagining" said it.

What you mean is, you cannot refute a word I said - not one.

I don't 'refute' a barking dog either and they make more sense than
you.

Continue whining.

Still in your fantasy land, I see.

Here we have the lying right winger, who, after failing to intelligently
address the subject in any way, produces reams of hateful insults based on
nothing at all in order to make his opponent go away. lol

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Tue, 01 Sep 2009 17:55:51 -0500, flipper wrote:

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
You leftist weenies voted for this *******...

http://www.warriorsfortruth.com/inte...ive-power.html

Sorry, rattleheaded k00ksite.

Me, I'm still imagining the shrieks from rightards nationwide
if a serious cyberattack occurred and this had not been done.
lol

Your whole world is a fantasy of 'imagining'.

...Says the serial liar.

Since you're the one who "still imagining" said it.

What you mean is, you cannot refute a word I said - not one.

I don't 'refute' a barking dog either and they make more sense than
you.

Continue whining.

Still in your fantasy land, I see.

Here we have the lying right winger, who, after failing to intelligently
address the subject in any way, produces reams of hateful insults based on
nothing at all in order to make his opponent go away. lol

Notice how the fascist describes his own tactic in the same sentence
he used it.

If "Ouroboros Rex" isn't NymNoNuts in another costume, he's certainly
from the same mold. Shun the village idiot.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Civilization began when communities stopped leaving their ill,
injured or wounded behind to die alone.

Civilization ends when governments decide whether you have enough
value to the community to be worth getting medical care.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
[...]

Not one word about the issue from you, none at all. Case closed,
redefining sad sack.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

flipper wrote:

wrote:

[...]