Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

Default LED house number

On 27/11/2019 14:53, Java Jive wrote:

Then there are the drivers who just throw things out of their vehicle
windows, such as in Bill's case.Â* I walk local roads regularly, and
every time, summer or winter (so mostly it's not tourists) I see new
items appear on the verge every few hundred yardsÂ* -Â* cans, plastic
bottles, plastic bags, sometimes even nappies and sanitary items.

I confess it's something that really, really angers me.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uzkp7qf0b5...0Lane.jpg?dl=0

This on one our village roads last week. The perpetrator is very likely
to be caught.

Bill
Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

On 27/11/2019 18:16, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Chris J Dixon wrote on 27/11/2019 :
I only saw him in the flesh once, whilst I was with the family
queuing for a slice of Denby Dale Pie, in what must have been
1964, he had a brief chat with my father.

I felt quite intimidated by him, he spoke and acted exactly the way he
appeared in Kes with that strong south Yorks accent.

We don't have an accent. We all sound perfectly normal. The only time I
notice accents is when I go outside South Yorkshire.

Bill
Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 26 Nov 2019 16:25:03 +0000, Bill Wright wrote:

The bird sits on the wire across the road most days.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mbjnzp4vex...20res.jpg?dl=0

Bill

Not a hawk but a falcon - a Merlin

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

On 08/01/2020 13:08, alan wrote:
On Tue, 26 Nov 2019 16:25:03 +0000, Bill Wright wrote:

The bird sits on the wire across the road most days.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mbjnzp4vex...20res.jpg?dl=0

Bill

Not a hawk but a falcon - a Merlin

Its a kestrel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbGO8cbig_c

Josef Stalin
Posted to uk.d-i-y

I bets not still sat there after all this time.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"alan" wrote in message
On Tue, 26 Nov 2019 16:25:03 +0000, Bill Wright wrote:

The bird sits on the wire across the road most days.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mbjnzp4vex...20res.jpg?dl=0

Bill

Not a hawk but a falcon - a Merlin

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote

I bets not still sat there after all this time.

Didn’t the OP say that it likes to stop there often ?

"alan" wrote in message
On Tue, 26 Nov 2019 16:25:03 +0000, Bill Wright wrote:

The bird sits on the wire across the road most days.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mbjnzp4vex...20res.jpg?dl=0

Bill

Not a hawk but a falcon - a Merlin

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 04:48 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING for OVER AN HOUR already!!!! LOL

On Thu, 9 Jan 2020 04:48:14 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH troll****

04:48 in Australia? And STILL not bedtime for you, senile cretin? LOL

--
Bill Wright addressing senile Ozzie cretin Rot Speed:
"Well you make up a lot of stuff and it's total ******** most of it."