Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
Bill Wright[_3_] Bill Wright[_3_] is offline

Default LED house number

On 27/11/2019 14:53, Java Jive wrote:

Then there are the drivers who just throw things out of their vehicle
windows, such as in Bill's case.Â* I walk local roads regularly, and
every time, summer or winter (so mostly it's not tourists) I see new
items appear on the verge every few hundred yardsÂ* -Â* cans, plastic
bottles, plastic bags, sometimes even nappies and sanitary items.

I confess it's something that really, really angers me.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uzkp7qf0b5...0Lane.jpg?dl=0

This on one our village roads last week. The perpetrator is very likely
to be caught.

Bill