Posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y,uk.politics.misc

Default Sense of humour failure

Roger Hayter wrote:
Graham. wrote:

There's been a definite sense of humour failure. I am not sure whether
it is on my part or the moderator's?

On 02/10/2019 21:16, Mark Goodge wrote:
I was at an event earlier this week, where one of the trade stands in
the exhibition hall had a selection of tasty refreshments on offer
adjacent to a sign which read

Free food and drink = Your business card

The sign gave no other information as to what would be the outcome if
you put your card in the box.

Into the box, I placed a card that I had collected from a vendor at an
adjacent stand. In return for which I received food. Which I consumed.
And very tasty it was, too.

How many difference aspects of GDPR are engaged - and how many
principles have been breached - in this transaction?

Discuss.

I don't know about GDPR, but I'm concerned this may be out and out
fraud on your part, ie obtaining tasty food by deception.
After all, they asked for your business card. Now, I accept that the
business card you gave them did belong to you, but the phrase 'your
business card' has a clear meaning, in my opinion, which is not any
business card that happens to belong to you.

"Your message appears to the moderator to be abusive or hurtful to
another contributor."

Try it with the appropriate smiley face next time.

HNY&WOTF.

"Appropriate smiley face" is an oxymoron.

How do you feel about the €śjizzing cock€ť emoji, Rog?

8===D - ~ -

--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.net.news.moderation,uk.d-i-y,uk.politics.misc

Roger Hayter wrote:
Graham. wrote:

[...]

Just for you, Jim, the Goatse emoji: =(_o_)=

Thanks, Jim.

--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.net.news.moderation,uk.d-i-y,uk.politics.misc

In message , Stephen Cole
writes
Roger Hayter wrote:
Graham. wrote:

[...]

?_?

/Pedant

They're emoticons , not emojis

/Pedant

Brian Howie

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.net.news.moderation,uk.d-i-y,uk.politics.misc

On 04/10/2019 12:16, brian wrote:
In message , Stephen Cole
writes
Roger Hayter wrote:
Graham. wrote:

[...]

Just for you, Jim, the Goatse emoji:Â* =(_o_)=

?_?

/Pedant

They're emoticons , not emojis

/Pedant

who cares what they are? ...
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.net.news.moderation,uk.d-i-y,uk.politics.misc

Roger Hayter wrote:
Graham. wrote:

[...]

How do you feel about the "jizzing cock" emoji, Rog?

8===D - ~ -

pervert

Just for you, Jim, the Goatse emoji: =(_o_)=

?_?

/Pedant

They're emoticons , not emojis

/Pedant

who cares what they are? ...

Anyone who cares about clarity and precision of communication.

--

Roger Hayter
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.net.news.moderation,uk.d-i-y,uk.politics.misc

I don't see it myself.... hint \I am blind and newsgroups work in ascii.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"brian" wrote in message
In message , Stephen Cole
writes
Roger Hayter wrote:
Graham. wrote:

[...]

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.net.news.moderation,uk.d-i-y,uk.politics.misc

Brian Gaff wrote:
I don't see it myself.... hint \I am blind and newsgroups work in ascii.

For the benefit of the blind, the Goatse emoticon is an ASCII depiction of
a man bent over and hauling his anus open with both hands, which is one of
Jims favourite bedroom activities.

--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On 04/10/2019 17:11, Stephen Cole wrote:
Brian Gaff wrote:
I don't see it myself.... hint \I am blind and newsgroups work in ascii.

For the benefit of the blind, the Goatse emoticon is an ASCII depiction of
a man bent over and hauling his anus open with both hands, which is one of
Jims favourite bedroom activities.

Another is wearing and then ****ting in his wife's panties.

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.net.news.moderation,uk.d-i-y,uk.politics.misc

Brian Gaff wrote:
I don't see it myself.... hint \I am blind and newsgroups work in ascii.

For the benefit of the blind, the Goatse emoticon is an ASCII depiction of
a man bent over and hauling his anus open with both hands, which is one of
Jims favourite bedroom activities.

only perverts of the first degree would have seen It...you know scumbags
like cole and FMF .....
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote:
I don't see it myself.... hint \I am blind and newsgroups work in ascii.

For the benefit of the blind, the Goatse emoticon is an ASCII
depiction of
a man bent over and hauling his anus open with both hands, which is
one of
Jims favourite bedroom activities.

Another is wearing and then ****ting in his wife's panties.

stop trying to project your perverted pass times on to me you scumbag

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.net.news.moderation,uk.d-i-y,uk.politics.misc

Brian Gaff wrote:
I don't see it myself.... hint \I am blind and newsgroups work in ascii.

For the benefit of the blind, the Goatse emoticon is an ASCII depiction of
a man bent over and hauling his anus open with both hands, which is one of
Jims favourite bedroom activities.

is THAT what it was........I had no idea .....
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.net.news.moderation,uk.d-i-y,uk.politics.misc

Brian Gaff wrote:
I don't see it myself.... hint \I am blind and newsgroups work in ascii.

For the benefit of the blind, the Goatse emoticon is an ASCII
depiction of
a man bent over and hauling his anus open with both hands, which is
one of
Jims favourite bedroom activities.

is THAT what it was........I had no idea .....

thought it was a picture of the contents of your brain ....tee hee

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y,uk.net.news.management,uk.local.glasgow

Brian Gaff wrote:
I don't see it myself.... hint \I am blind and newsgroups work in ascii.

For the benefit of the blind, the Goatse emoticon is an ASCII depiction of
a man bent over and hauling his anus open with both hands, which is one of
Jims favourite bedroom activities.

Another is wearing and then ****ting in his wife's panties.

To be fair to Jim, thats an activity he doesnt confine to the bedroom.

--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y,uk.net.news.management,uk.local.glasgow

Brian Gaff wrote:
I don't see it myself.... hint \I am blind and newsgroups work in ascii.

For the benefit of the blind, the Goatse emoticon is an ASCII depiction of
a man bent over and hauling his anus open with both hands, which is one of
Jims favourite bedroom activities.

Another is wearing and then ****ting in his wife's panties.

To be fair to Jim, thats an activity he doesnt confine to the bedroom.

so...where do I do it then ? ...

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y,uk.local.glasgow

Brian Gaff wrote:
I don't see it myself.... hint \I am blind and newsgroups work in ascii.

For the benefit of the blind, the Goatse emoticon is an ASCII depiction of
a man bent over and hauling his anus open with both hands, which is one of
Jims favourite bedroom activities.

Another is wearing and then ****ting in his wife's panties.

To be fair to Jim, thats an activity he doesnt confine to the bedroom.

Even when driving?

Especially when driving. Why do you think he has to keep selling his cars?
Too badly soiled.

--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.net.news.moderation,uk.d-i-y,uk.politics.misc

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
I don't see it myself.... hint \I am blind and newsgroups work in ascii.

But your screen reader should do the appropriate thing
to you when it finds one of those.

"brian" wrote in message
In message , Stephen Cole
writes
Roger Hayter wrote:
Graham. wrote:

[...]

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.net.news.moderation,uk.d-i-y,uk.politics.misc

On Sat, 5 Oct 2019 05:51:20 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

More bull**** from the resident senile bull**** artist! tsk

--
addressing nym-shifting senile Rodent:
"You on the other hand are a heavyweight bull****ter who demonstrates
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.net.news.moderation,uk.d-i-y,uk.politics.misc

On 04/10/2019 16:48, Brian Gaff wrote:

I don't see it myself.... hint \I am blind and newsgroups work in ascii.

Emoticons are ASCII. Don't you visualise the smilies? :-)

--
Max Demian