Gunner

Default OT humour

why arabs throw rocks

http://myjokemail.com/videos/WhyArabsThrowRocks.shtml

--
The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that
English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words;
on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.
--James D. Nicoll
Simon Green

everything in the world must be very simple and easy to understand when you
dont have to think, but merely believe the nonsense propagated by a
political party, government or whatever!

this point is ably illustrated by the fact that or dim gun toting friend,
has not been able to demonstrate the slightest ability for original thought,
and is only able to trot out the same old tired and discredited nonsense,
that in any objective perspective has little value!

"Gunner" wrote in message

why arabs throw rocks

http://myjokemail.com/videos/WhyArabsThrowRocks.shtml

--
The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that
English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words;
on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.
--James D. Nicoll

Jeff Wisnia

"Gunner" wrote in message

why arabs throw rocks

http://myjokemail.com/videos/WhyArabsThrowRocks.shtml

--
The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that
English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words;
on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.
--James D. Nicoll

Though I try not to feed trolls.....

Yet I can't help wondering if this cretin is really "Simple Simon"...

Jeff

--
Jeff Wisnia (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

JMartin957

why arabs throw rocks

http://myjokemail.com/videos/WhyArabsThrowRocks.shtml

I can't remember the site that originally came from, but if you Google for
something like "Ahmed and the T Rex" you should find it. Many similar clips.
Be sure to check out the "don't poke the leopard" clip while you're there.

Not fair to pick on poor Ahmed, though - if I recall correctly that was
something along the lines of a .700 Nitro Express.

John Martin
Rex B

http://www.accuratereloading.com/videos.html

||Not fair to pick on poor Ahmed, though - if I recall correctly that was
||something along the lines of a .700 Nitro Express.
||John Martin

Rex in Fort Worth

Jim McGill

Actually that guy in the video has my sympathy. I can still remember my
Grandfather's ca. 1920 deer rifle (.348 maybe? I forget) knocking me on
my butt the first time I fired it, at about age 14. Grandpa and my uncle
like to laughed their asses off. I had a bruise on my shoulder that
lasted for weeks. Made me appreciate modern rifles. Not quite so manly
but a hell of a lot less work to tote and fire.

Jim