Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Shower pumps

How do I make a anti gravity loop for a shower pump

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...s-1382673-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/09/2019 22:44, Kamran Kia wrote:
How do I make a anti gravity loop for a shower pump

Not easy.
Find a source of cavorite, then post back for further instructions.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/09/2019 22:44, Kamran Kia wrote:

How do I make a anti gravity loop for a shower pump

Is this for a situation where the pump is higher than the cylinder?

In which case see:

https://salamander-pumps.com/how-to/...loft-pump.html

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 10/09/2019 11:24, John Rumm wrote:
On 09/09/2019 22:44, Kamran Kia wrote:

How do I make a anti gravity loop for a shower pump

Is this for a situation where the pump is higher than the cylinder?

In which case see:

https://salamander-pumps.com/how-to/...loft-pump.html

And if it is higher than the cold tank, look at a Negative Head shower pump.

SteveW

Qu: Shower Pumps Potsie UK diy 6 April 11th 06 12:39 PM
Shower Pumps and Thermostatic Shower Valves jdi UK diy 4 December 20th 04 04:12 PM
Shower pumps again!!! Peter UK diy 7 April 6th 04 09:20 PM
Shower pumps (again!) Graeme UK diy 6 March 17th 04 01:40 PM
Speedfit and shower pumps Justin UK diy 8 February 11th 04 02:24 PM