Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Default And also Lesson 2

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

"Stephen Cole" wrote in message
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

"Bernie" wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 07:48:09 -0700 (PDT)
Jeefaw K Effkay wrote:

On Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 1:53:11 PM UTC+1, Bernie wrote:
On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 05:34:37 -0700 (PDT)
Jeefaw K Effkay wrote:

On Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 12:02:32 PM UTC+1, Gareth's was W7
now W10 Downstairs Computer wrote:

Copyright 1999 Gareth Alun Evans. All Rights Reserved.

OK, in the early days, one concept per lesson is more
than enough. I need to digress into multiplication in the
next lesson, before I can finish with addition.

I'm sure I speak for all of us, when I say that we're looking
forward to the next lesson.

I see it's been twenty years in the making. Do you need any help
with it?

+1

WHS

ROLF!

I bet Rambo's waiting for lesson 3.

Do you think he's finished madule 2, yet? There were an awful lot of
Xs.

three is a charm ....

Full charm or Intermediate charm, Jim? Thanks, Jim.

who knows

Jim, why did Rich, Jim, say that he held a Full, Jim, when he actually only
held a 2E0, Jim? Thanks, Jim.

--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Jeefaw K Effkay wrote:

[...]

Mental, tho, innit, Jim? Thanks, Jim.

--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Jeefaw K Effkay wrote:

[...]

Yet when you hear that new licensees can now take out swanky two-letter G
calls, Jim, you go absolutely ape**** about people pretending to be
something theyre not. How queer, Jim! Thanks, Jim.

--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Jeefaw K Effkay wrote:

[...]

people like rambo that I like and who have helped me get the benefit of the
doubt others don't....

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Jeefaw K Effkay wrote:

[...]

Thats an interesting double standard, Jim. Exactly the sort of double
standard that Burt has been criticising Brian about for years now, in fact,
Jim. I wonder what Burt will make of your double standard, Jim? Thanks,
Jim.

--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y,uk.net.news.management,uk.politics.misc

Brian Gaff wrote:
Bluergh.
Brian

Brian, do you, Brian, know, Brian, why Rich, Brian, said that he held a
Full, Brian, when he actually, Brian, only held, Brian, a 2E0, Brian?
Thanks, Brian. Oh, and, Brian, do you know, Brian, why Burt, Brian, checked
up on Paul, Brian, and also, Brian, do you know, Brian, what then happened,
Brian, to Burt, Brian, when he checked up, Brian, on Paul, Brian? Because,
Brian, Paul, Brian, said that Burt, Brian, got himself, Brian, into
trouble, Brian, when Burt, Brian, checked up on Paul, Brian. Thanks, Brian.

--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Jeefaw K Effkay wrote:

[...]

cole....go and **** yourself.....I know who the scumbags are and rambo isn't
one of them......

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Jeefaw K Effkay wrote:

[...]

Brians got double patios, Jim, and youve got double standards. Maybe
youll be accepted to the Freemasons after all?

--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Posted to uk.radio.amateur, uk.d-i-y, uk.net.news.management, uk.politics.misc

On 19 Aug 2019, Stephen Cole wrote
(in article ):

Brian Gaff wrote:
Bluergh.
Brian

Brian, do you, Brian, know, Brian, why Rich, Brian, said that he held a
Full, Brian, when he actually, Brian, only held, Brian, a 2E0, Brian?
Thanks, Brian. Oh, and, Brian, do you know, Brian, why Burt, Brian, checked
up on Paul, Brian, and also, Brian, do you know, Brian, what then happened,
Brian, to Burt, Brian, when he checked up, Brian, on Paul, Brian? Because,
Brian, Paul, Brian, said that Burt, Brian, got himself, Brian, into
trouble, Brian, when Burt, Brian, checked up on Paul, Brian. Thanks, Brian.

Someone else has missed their medication.

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y,uk.net.news.management,uk.politics.misc

Brian Gaff wrote:
Bluergh.
Brian

Brian, do you, Brian, know, Brian, why Rich, Brian, said that he held a
Full, Brian, when he actually, Brian, only held, Brian, a 2E0, Brian?
Thanks, Brian. Oh, and, Brian, do you know, Brian, why Burt, Brian, checked
up on Paul, Brian, and also, Brian, do you know, Brian, what then happened,
Brian, to Burt, Brian, when he checked up, Brian, on Paul, Brian? Because,
Brian, Paul, Brian, said that Burt, Brian, got himself, Brian, into
trouble, Brian, when Burt, Brian, checked up on Paul, Brian. Thanks, Brian.

Someone else has missed their medication.

Theres a lot of it about.

--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Jeefaw K Effkay wrote:

[...]

What Jim said...with knobs on !!

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Jeefaw K Effkay wrote:

[...]

Why did you say you held a Full, Rich, when you actually only held a 2E0?
Thanks, Rich.

Brian Gaff wrote:
Bluergh.
Brian

Brian, do you, Brian, know, Brian, why Rich, Brian, said that he held a
Full, Brian, when he actually, Brian, only held, Brian, a 2E0, Brian?
Thanks, Brian. Oh, and, Brian, do you know, Brian, why Burt, Brian, checked
up on Paul, Brian, and also, Brian, do you know, Brian, what then happened,
Brian, to Burt, Brian, when he checked up, Brian, on Paul, Brian? Because,
Brian, Paul, Brian, said that Burt, Brian, got himself, Brian, into
trouble, Brian, when Burt, Brian, checked up on Paul, Brian. Thanks, Brian.

Someone else has missed their medication.

Theres a lot of it about.

Although, according to the news there might not be after Oct 31st.

Better stock up.

On Mon, 19 Aug 2019 20:26:10 +0100, Keema's Nan wrote:

On 19 Aug 2019, Stephen Cole wrote (in article
):

Brian Gaff wrote:
Bluergh.
Brian

Brian, do you, Brian, know, Brian, why Rich, Brian, said that he
held a Full, Brian, when he actually, Brian, only held, Brian, a
2E0, Brian? Thanks, Brian. Oh, and, Brian, do you know, Brian, why
Burt, Brian, checked up on Paul, Brian, and also, Brian, do you
know, Brian, what then happened,
Brian, to Burt, Brian, when he checked up, Brian, on Paul, Brian?
Because, Brian, Paul, Brian, said that Burt, Brian, got himself,
Brian, into trouble, Brian, when Burt, Brian, checked up on Paul,
Brian. Thanks, Brian.

Someone else has missed their medication.

Theres a lot of it about.

Although, according to the news there might not be after Oct 31st.

Better stock up.

Just think, we could lose a few of those with syndromes.