Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Default And also Lesson 2

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

"Stephen Cole" wrote in message
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

"Bernie" wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 07:48:09 -0700 (PDT)
Jeefaw K Effkay wrote:

On Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 1:53:11 PM UTC+1, Bernie wrote:
On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 05:34:37 -0700 (PDT)
Jeefaw K Effkay wrote:

On Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 12:02:32 PM UTC+1, Gareth's was W7
now W10 Downstairs Computer wrote:

Copyright 1999 Gareth Alun Evans. All Rights Reserved.

OK, in the early days, one concept per lesson is more
than enough. I need to digress into multiplication in the
next lesson, before I can finish with addition.

I'm sure I speak for all of us, when I say that we're looking
forward to the next lesson.

I see it's been twenty years in the making. Do you need any help
with it?

+1

WHS

ROLF!

I bet Rambo's waiting for lesson 3.

Do you think he's finished madule 2, yet? There were an awful lot of
Xs.

three is a charm ....

Full charm or Intermediate charm, Jim? Thanks, Jim.

who knows

Jim, why did Rich, Jim, say that he held a Full, Jim, when he actually only
held a 2E0, Jim? Thanks, Jim.

--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur