Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Assembling a three-seater sofa

On Tuesday, 30 July 2019 16:31:17 UTC+1, Bert Coules wrote:
What slightly surprised me is that the outer seats attach to the centre one
in two different ways. One slots into locating housings, giving a fit which
is close but still permits a little movement; the other (with similar
fixings) is positively sloppy.

Possibly intended for configurations where there's a corner unit as well, so it's not possible to tip the whole thing up/over in the same way as a straight set?

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Owain,

That's an interesting thought, and makes sense.

I looked at all three units to see if I could find a maker's label to aid
checking, but there isn't one.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bert Coules" Wrote in message:
Owain,

That's an interesting thought, and makes sense.

I looked at all three units to see if I could find a maker's label to aid
checking, but there isn't one.

Is there a fire safety label?
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 30 July 2019 22:21:05 UTC+1, JimK wrote:
Is there a fire safety label?

If not, one may be obtained from Ebay :-)

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jim K wrote:

Is there a fire safety label?

No, there isn't.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 31/07/2019 09:48, Bert Coules wrote:
Jim K wrote:

Is there a fire safety label?

No, there isn't.

If you don't smoke, then I wouldn't be too bothered.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andrew wrote:

If you don't smoke, then I wouldn't be too bothered.

Thanks. Actually, I wasn't: there are far more flammable items in the
house.

Assembling a three-seater sofa Harry Bloomfield, Esq. UK diy 2 July 30th 19 06:49 PM
Difference between "Sofa Man" and a sofa? Doug Miller[_4_] Home Repair 0 July 10th 12 11:44 PM
3-seater leather sofas Jo UK diy 6 October 1st 06 11:44 AM
When is a 2 seater bench not a 2 seater bench? Ed UK diy 12 May 11th 05 02:50 PM
ADIRONDACK TWO-SEATER ROCKING CHAIR J T Woodworking 0 January 5th 05 10:14 AM