Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default RCBO marking.

Just fitted a couple of RCBOs to an older split load CU on the non RCD
protected side. And was curious about how the terminals are labelled.

The output terminals (load) are marked Load N and Load 2. Why not Load L?

--
*Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Just fitted a couple of RCBOs to an older split load CU on the non RCD
protected side. And was curious about how the terminals are labelled.

The output terminals (load) are marked Load N and Load 2. Why not Load L?

Manufacturing typo?

For several year Crabtree could not correctly spell "kitchen" on the
labels that are supplied with a new CU

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Just fitted a couple of RCBOs to an older split load CU on the non RCD
protected side. And was curious about how the terminals are labelled.

The output terminals (load) are marked Load N and Load 2. Why not Load L?

Is it definitely L2 and as opposed to N/L1 and L2 which I've seen on
RCBOs somewhere?

--
Robin
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Robin wrote:

Is it definitelyÂ* L2 and as opposed to N/L1 and L2 which I've seen on
RCBOs somewhere?

presumably it's a crabtree starbreaker?

the terminal markings in all their photos are

line 1
load 2
load N

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
ARW wrote:
Just fitted a couple of RCBOs to an older split load CU on the non RCD
protected side. And was curious about how the terminals are labelled.

The output terminals (load) are marked Load N and Load 2. Why not Load
L?

Manufacturing typo?

It's both engraved on the unit and in the instructions.

For several year Crabtree could not correctly spell "kitchen" on the
labels that are supplied with a new CU

Oh dear. ;-)

--
*I must always remember that I'm unique, just like everyone else. *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Andy Burns wrote:
Robin wrote:

Is it definitely L2 and as opposed to N/L1 and L2 which I've seen on
RCBOs somewhere?

presumably it's a crabtree starbreaker?

Yup.

the terminal markings in all their photos are

line 1
load 2
load N

Yup. Was just curious.

--
*Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Contactum RCBO- am I doing something wrong ac1951[_2_] UK diy 7 June 16th 09 01:22 PM
MK RCBO wiring Les Desser UK diy 5 December 30th 05 09:49 AM
MCB -> RCBO Mark UK diy 7 September 19th 05 10:34 AM
RCBO friendly CU re clearance (merlin gerin 1-mod) Dorothy Bradbury UK diy 7 May 24th 05 06:41 PM
Volex RCBO / MK Sentry CU Christian McArdle UK diy 1 July 3rd 03 06:32 PM