Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default the 10 mitre saw thread

Seems to be somehow faulty.

Outlook Express could not post your message. Subject ' £10 Sliding Mitre
Saw', Account: 'The Eternal September server', Server:
'news.eternal-september.org', Protocol: NNTP, Server Response: '441 Invalid
syntax encountered in Subject: header field body (unexpected byte or empty
content line)', Port: 119, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 441, Error Number:
0x800CCCA9

I do hope this is not going to be one of those things like the everlasting
boom, only 12 handles and 16 heads in 20 years.
Brian
--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 11 June 2019 08:50:18 UTC+1, Brian Gaff wrote:

I do hope this is not going to be one of those things like the everlasting
boom, only 12 handles and 16 heads in 20 years.
Brian

I dunno, a 16 headed mitre saw could have its uses. Would be a bear to set up though.

NT