Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default acetone

I've bought five litres of it. I like it. Any advice?

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bill Wright Wrote in message:
I've bought five litres of it. I like it. Any advice?

Bill

Now buy some young Philipino women, and make a mint.
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bill Wright wrote:
I've bought five litres of it. I like it. Any advice?

Bill

Nice with ice and lemon.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 3:42:48 AM UTC+1, Bill Wright wrote:
I've bought five litres of it. I like it. Any advice?

Bill

CAn be a good paint stripper as I discovered when I spilled some on top of the deep freezer
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Yes make sure you have a falling over alarm on hot days if you have no
ventilation.
I used this evil stuff at The TV factory to melt the plastic covering on
wire when winding coils to make them stick together, it is in fact a solvent
but apart from making you a little high at low quantities, it can impair
your judgement that you are unaware that you are about to pass out through
lack of oxygen.
I'm assuming here that you are joking of course as its not that easy to get
and it seems to be awfully dangerous to from the fire risk side of things.
Brian

From the sofa of Brian Gaff -

Blind user, so no pictures please!
Today is Yesterdays Tomorrow.
"Bill Wright" wrote in message
I've bought five litres of it. I like it. Any advice?

Bill

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 8:40:40 AM UTC+1, Brian Gaff wrote:
Yes make sure you have a falling over alarm on hot days if you have no
ventilation.
I used this evil stuff at The TV factory to melt the plastic covering on
wire when winding coils to make them stick together, it is in fact a solvent
but apart from making you a little high at low quantities, it can impair
your judgement that you are unaware that you are about to pass out through
lack of oxygen.
I'm assuming here that you are joking of course as its not that easy to get
and it seems to be awfully dangerous to from the fire risk side of things.
Brian

From the sofa of Brian Gaff -

Blind user, so no pictures please!
Today is Yesterdays Tomorrow.
"Bill Wright" wrote in message
I've bought five litres of it. I like it. Any advice?

Bill

Not hard to get. I got some from a Ships Chandlers who had it as thinners for a rot proof finish
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/05/2019 03:42, Bill Wright wrote:

I've bought five litres of it. I like it. Any advice?

Plenty of tonic?

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/05/2019 08:40, Brian Gaff wrote:

I'm assuming here that you are joking of course as its not that easy to
get and it seems to be awfully dangerous to from the fire risk side of
things. Brian

It's very easy to obtain on Ebay at around £5 per litre

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/05/2019 03:42, Bill Wright wrote:
I've bought five litres of it. I like it. Any advice?

Bill

Experiment with sticking body parts together with superglue.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Robin wrote:

ask your local nail bar or nail bar supplies store

Don't buy hair bleach or ingredients to make Chapatis during the same
shopping trip though ...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/05/2019 10:05, alan_m wrote:
On 28/05/2019 08:40, Brian Gaff wrote:

I'm assuming here that you are joking of course as its not that easy
to get and it seems to be awfully dangerous to from the fire risk side
of things. Brian

It's very easy to obtain on Ebay at around £5 per litre

Also sold in half litre aerosols anywhere that sells gun grade expanding
foam, as a foam cleaner.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 5/28/2019 10:25 AM, Scott wrote:

Have they not moved away from acetone now?

The (fairly) new 'gel' nail coatings, need soaking in acetone to be
removed. Ordinary nail varnish doesn't, though.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/05/2019 03:42, Bill Wright wrote:
I've bought five litres of it. I like it. Any advice?

Dont breathe too much of it and dont leave the cap off.
It viciously evpoarative

Bill

--
Labour - a bunch of rich people convincing poor people to vote for rich
people

Peter Thompson
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/05/2019 11:19, John Rumm wrote:
On 28/05/2019 10:05, alan_m wrote:
On 28/05/2019 08:40, Brian Gaff wrote:

I'm assuming here that you are joking of course as its not that easy
to get and it seems to be awfully dangerous to from the fire risk
side of things. Brian

It's very easy to obtain on Ebay at around £5 per litre

Also sold in half litre aerosols anywhere that sells gun grade expanding
foam, as a foam cleaner.

any glass fibre supplier will sell you sonme
#
I get 500ml every year or so at model plane shows

--
Labour - a bunch of rich people convincing poor people to vote for rich
people
by telling poor people that "other" rich people are the reason they are
poor.

Peter Thompson
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/05/2019 08:40, Brian Gaff wrote:
Yes make sure you have a falling over alarm on hot days if you have no
ventilation.
I used this evil stuff at The TV factory to melt the plastic covering on
wire when winding coils to make them stick together, it is in fact a
solvent but apart from making you a little high at low* quantities, it
can impair your judgement that you are unaware that you are about to
pass out through lack of oxygen.
I'm assuming here that you are joking of course as its not that easy to
get and it seems to be awfully dangerous to from the fire risk side of
things. Brian

No I'm not joking.

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Don't buy large quantities of hydrogen peroxide at the same time or you might be considered interesting 😁
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 28 May 2019 03:42:47 +0100
Bill Wright wrote:

I've bought five litres of it. I like it. Any advice?

Don't leave the bottle on the floor without its lid ...
..