Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Stencils Needed?

Was anyone watching harry for tha last few days?

Personally I would be thrilled to have an ex barrister as a neighbour,
whatever the chrominosity.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...s-salford-home

The odd thing is, all these thick nasty ******* were amongst us
already, they just kept a lid on it before Brexit.

Nice country your'e inheriting :-)

AB
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote

Was anyone watching harry for tha last few days?

Its muslims he hates, not blacks.

Personally I would be thrilled to have an ex barrister as a neighbour,
whatever the chrominosity.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...s-salford-home

The odd thing is, all these thick nasty ******* were amongst us
already, they just kept a lid on it before Brexit.

Nice country your'e inheriting :-)

AB

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 04:30:36 +1100, "2987fr" wrote:

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote

Was anyone watching harry for tha last few days?

Its muslims he hates, not blacks.

I think you will find that just about every ethnic minority has been
in his sights.

Bigotry knows no limits when the entire planet has a greater skillset,
work ethic and intelligence than poor old harry.

AB

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp" wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 04:30:36 +1100, "2987fr" wrote:

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote

Was anyone watching harry for tha last few days?

Its muslims he hates, not blacks.

I think you will find that just about every ethnic minority has been
in his sights.

Nope, no anglo saxons, angles, jutes, even normans or vikings
tho likely he has put the boot into you bog trotters.

Bigotry knows no limits when the entire planet has a greater skillset,
work ethic and intelligence than poor old harry.

AB

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 04:53:09 +1100, "2987fr" wrote:

"Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp" wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 04:30:36 +1100, "2987fr" wrote:

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote

Was anyone watching harry for tha last few days?

Its muslims he hates, not blacks.

I think you will find that just about every ethnic minority has been
in his sights.

Nope, no anglo saxons, angles, jutes, even normans or vikings
tho likely he has put the boot into you bog trotters.

We "Bog Trotters" can at least differentiate between aincient
civilisations and ethnic minorities.

Even someone as bigoted and ignorant as harry hasn't wasted time
moaning about Vikings who haven't been an ethnic minority for
centuries. Those that go on boozey weekends to Dublin wearing horneed
hats don't count you know. They are often from Birmingham and any idea
of rape and pillage vanishes at opening time.

Another bloody IQ zero Brexit supporter confirms that the level of
ignorance amongst moggs forelock tuggers has no bottom limit.

AB

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More Heavy Trolling by Senile Nym-Shifting Rot Speed!

On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 04:30:36 +1100, 2987fr, better known as cantankerous
trolling senile geezer Rot Speed, wrote:

Was anyone watching harry for tha last few days?

Its muslims he hates, not blacks.

He's no nym-shifting abnormal senile asshole like you though, senile Rot!

--
FredXX to Rot Speed:
"You are still an idiot and an embarrassment to your country. No wonder

How much is a plotter that can cut stencils? jim UK diy 17 April 17th 16 02:00 AM
A2 stencils - anyone got a plotter with blade for hire? Jim K[_3_] UK diy 10 February 10th 12 12:01 AM
Router stencils Andy Morrison UK diy 5 August 22nd 08 06:52 PM
Seeking Visio 2003 household stencils [email protected] Home Repair 1 December 9th 07 10:55 PM
Seeking Visio 2003 household stencils [email protected] Home Ownership 1 December 9th 07 10:55 PM