Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y

Default Router stencils

Hi, looking for alphabet & number stencils for use with a router. I'd like
to be able to make some name & number plates on wood.

Thanks for looking.

Andy.

Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y

"Andy Morrison" wrote in message
et...
Hi, looking for alphabet & number stencils for use with a router. I'd like
to be able to make some name & number plates on wood.

Thanks for looking.

Andy.

Try Axminster,Toolstation,Tooled-up?

Or do you mean making your own templates from wood? if so a good art store
will have the waxed card stencils to copy to wood.

Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y

Andy Morrison wrote:
Hi, looking for alphabet & number stencils for use with a router. I'd
like to be able to make some name & number plates on wood.

Thanks for looking.

Last time I looked, they were incredibly expensive.

What I use is a router pantograph, similar to this:
http://bicsuperstore.com/Router-Pant...B0000719WL.htm

It came with a huge set of characters - but printing stuff on the
computer works pretty well.

--
Sue
Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y

Andy Morrison wrote:
Hi, looking for alphabet & number stencils for use with a router. I'd
like to be able to make some name & number plates on wood.

Thanks for looking.

http://www.trend-uk.com/en/UK/produc...Templates.html

I'm sure Axmonster stock them.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
Andy Morrison wrote:
Hi, looking for alphabet & number stencils for use with a router. I'd
like to be able to make some name & number plates on wood.

Thanks for looking.

http://www.trend-uk.com/en/UK/produc...Templates.html

I'm sure Axmonster stock them.

^^^^^^^^^
Is that a Troll (with a large bladed weapon)? :-)

Colin Bignell

Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y

"nightjar" cpb@insert my surname here.me.uk wrote in
: