Posted to uk.d-i-y
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp[_4_] Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp[_4_] is offline

Default Stencils Needed?

On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 04:53:09 +1100, "2987fr" wrote:

"Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp" wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 04:30:36 +1100, "2987fr" wrote:

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote

Was anyone watching harry for tha last few days?

Its muslims he hates, not blacks.

I think you will find that just about every ethnic minority has been
in his sights.

Nope, no anglo saxons, angles, jutes, even normans or vikings
tho likely he has put the boot into you bog trotters.

We "Bog Trotters" can at least differentiate between aincient
civilisations and ethnic minorities.

Even someone as bigoted and ignorant as harry hasn't wasted time
moaning about Vikings who haven't been an ethnic minority for
centuries. Those that go on boozey weekends to Dublin wearing horneed
hats don't count you know. They are often from Birmingham and any idea
of rape and pillage vanishes at opening time.

Another bloody IQ zero Brexit supporter confirms that the level of
ignorance amongst moggs forelock tuggers has no bottom limit.

AB