Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default BMW on Motorway??

Overheard someone talking to someone that was going to supply her a temporary vehicle. She was very concerned that the car should be at least a 2.0 as she intends to dive on the motorway.

I assume they offered a beemer, because she said

I dont know anything about BMWs I drive a Jaguar..
I dont know if they can be driven on the motorway.

How the other half lives! I used to take my 1.0 Metros from London to Preston & back on the motorway on a regular basis (leaving Jaguars and BMs eating my lead!)