Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default I don't beleive it

I check and log my smart meter's readings, every Sunday morning. Gas,
electric, water and then feed the reading into a spread sheet, which
then calculates the cost of each for the week, based on unit cost,
standing charges. Works out the total for the lot, for the week. It
then tries to predict the likely annual costing.

The last five weeks of electrical consumption were - £9.47, £9.64,
£9.47, £9.47, £9.47. Quite a coincidence. Gas and water vary each week,
by quite a lot..
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/12/2018 11:53, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
I check and log my smart meter's readings, every Sunday morning. Gas,
electric, water and then feed the reading into a spread sheet, which
then calculates the cost of each for the week, based on unit cost,
standing charges. Works out the total for the lot, for the week. It then
tries to predict the likely annual costing.

The last five weeks of electrical consumption were - £9.47, £9.64,
£9.47, £9.47, £9.47. Quite a coincidence. Gas and water vary each week,
by quite a lot..

My electricity consumption is surprisingly uniform
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"newshound" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 02/12/2018 11:53, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
I check and log my smart meter's readings, every Sunday morning. Gas,
electric, water and then feed the reading into a spread sheet, which then
calculates the cost of each for the week, based on unit cost, standing
charges. Works out the total for the lot, for the week. It then tries to
predict the likely annual costing.

The last five weeks of electrical consumption were - £9.47, £9.64, £9.47,
£9.47, £9.47. Quite a coincidence. Gas and water vary each week, by quite
a lot..

My electricity consumption is surprisingly uniform

Not surprising if you only use it for lights and a few things like toast.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Mon, 3 Dec 2018 06:03:00 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

My electricity consumption is surprisingly uniform

Not surprising if you only use it for lights and a few things like toast.

HE said HIS uniform consumption is suprising, so I'm inclined to think that
HE knows better than YOU whether it's surprising or not, senile idiot!

--
The Natural Philosopher about senile Rot:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 2 December 2018 21:48:04 UTC, Peeler wrote:
On Mon, 3 Dec 2018 06:03:00 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

My electricity consumption is surprisingly uniform

Not surprising if you only use it for lights and a few things like toast.

HE said HIS uniform consumption is suprising,

Yeah I'd say that consuming uniforms is a bit strange is this some sort or recycling ;-P

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/12/2018 11:53, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
I check and log my smart meter's readings, every Sunday morning. Gas,
electric, water and then feed the reading into a spread sheet, which
then calculates the cost of each for the week, based on unit cost,
standing charges. Works out the total for the lot, for the week. It then
tries to predict the likely annual costing.

The last five weeks of electrical consumption were - £9.47, £9.64,
£9.47, £9.47, £9.47. Quite a coincidence. Gas and water vary each week,
by quite a lot..

You went as bit mad in week 2 didn't you?

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 02/12/2018 13:38, Bill Wright wrote:
On 02/12/2018 11:53, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
I check and log my smart meter's readings, every Sunday morning. Gas,
electric, water and then feed the reading into a spread sheet, which
then calculates the cost of each for the week, based on unit cost,
standing charges. Works out the total for the lot, for the week. It
then tries to predict the likely annual costing.

The last five weeks of electrical consumption were - £9.47, £9.64,
£9.47, £9.47, £9.47. Quite a coincidence. Gas and water vary each
week, by quite a lot..

You went as bit mad in week 2 didn't you?

Two rounds of toast and an extra cup of tea?

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bill Wright presented the following explanation :
You went as bit mad in week 2 didn't you?

We decided the extra 17p was affordable :-)

It is down by around 15% on last year at this time, despite price
increases.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

On 02/12/2018 22:42, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Bill Wright presented the following explanation :
You went as bit mad in week 2 didn't you?

We decided the extra 17p was affordable :-)

It is down by around 15% on last year at this time, despite price
increases.

Looks about right, taking my last 12 months readings I have.
1 x £41
1 x £39
3 x £36
3 x £34
1 x £32
2 x £23 (on hols)
1 x £29

So not much variance between months, 6 of the months within £2 of each
other.