Posted to alt.fashion,rec.woodworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.fan.howard-stern

Default Stanp2323 owner of SP TRADING COMPANY nasty attitude don't buy don't buy don't buy

adding my voice to the masses don't buy from this imbecile even when
products are defective will not return your money
Posted to alt.fashion,rec.woodworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.fan.howard-stern

On Jul 17, 6:08 am, Eric wrote:
adding my voice to the masses don't buy from this imbecile even when
products are defective will not return your money

We got it already. Now, please go away.

For the record, anyone who would purchase a cell-phone via eBay
deserves *exactly* what arrives.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to alt.fashion,rec.woodworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.fan.howard-stern

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 03:33:34 -0700, Peter Wieck wrote:

On Jul 17, 6:08 am, Eric wrote:
adding my voice to the masses don't buy from this imbecile even when
products are defective will not return your money

We got it already. Now, please go away.

For the record, anyone who would purchase a cell-phone via eBay
deserves *exactly* what arrives.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

For the record anyone who would pay $250 that the Cingular/Att store wants for a phone with no data cable, car charger, case or a phone tools disk and
the promise of a rebate which never comes deserves *exactly* the reaming that they get from corporate America. Judging from your email address and
signing your real name to a newsgroup post it would appear that you must be used to getting reamed. Ever wonder where all that spam in your mailbox
comes from moron?
Posted to alt.fashion,rec.woodworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.fan.howard-stern

please go away? please **** off and die ya jerk off