Posted to alt.fashion,rec.woodworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.fan.howard-stern

Default BEWARE SP Trading Company [email protected] BAD NEWS sells used cell phones as new

phone DOA - sent back per directions - no phone - no refund bad seller F -

Didn't receive correct I got was damaged..wanted me to pay extra shipping..rude

DISPLAY IS BROKEN! DO NOT BELIEVE THIS IS A NEW PHONE! NOW I HAVE TO PAY TO FIX!

the charger port was damaged, couldn't charge the phone.

Had to take the ph to a Nextel service center/emailed seller,he didn't respond

PHONE DOES NOT WORK Did not respond to email Sent Phone to Cingular for fixing

poor customer service/relations. Hope you don't have to deal with a problem.

broken disgusting product, I have already disputed the charge

Very neg person called me names, and refuses to be flexible glad now I didnt pay

False Advertisment On Earpiece

Does not listen, Rude, sells bad products, NEVER again buy from this Company

Seller uncooperative, rude should be banned from ebay, Don't buy from them

Item works MOST of the time, not all the time

Sold me junk. I have to deal with comapny to get replaced. Nothing but trouble

Stan's customer service is terrible. Contact me for details before buying!!

seller refuses to accept return of defective merchandise.

Awful customer service. Item looks nothing like picture, & isnt a deluxe edition

Refuses to take correct actions or answer to sending me wrong phone!!!!

horrific attitude by stan...needs to be in a different line of work..never again

phone didnt work, supposed to be brand new. seller is not working with me at all

Received not working properly, seller referred us to nextel for repair.

The mobile is not working properly, out of 10 calls only one call is going.

Item wasn't new, used, I retuned item and did not get a replacement or refund.

Phn damgd/seller claimd no grntee/Manufctrs warrnty 2yrs xpired/Emld 3x b4 resp.

Sellr did rspnd & said OEM means no grntee on picture/video.

Nevr Recd fone reportd 2 law enforcment 4 fraud had 2contact bank 4 refund

I needed a phone with Spanish lang support, seller would not exchange

pd 4 it never got, told em to trace it, they refused, wouldnt work 2 get anoth

SELLING A 3RD PARTY PHONE NEXTEL WOULD NOT USE E-MAIL 3 TIMES DON'T WANT TO HELP

Paid for brand new unopened nokia 6682 got 6682 used over 31 min. won't correct

Phone charger had huge scratch on it when advertised as brand new.

Forced to Dispute with CC Co./ lacks concern for complaint/ No Cust. Svc/Dismal

AGAIN, YOU CONTINUE W/ UNTRUTHS YOUR SERVICE IS THE WORST ON EBAY! BUYER BEWARE

seller did not give me the courtesy of replying to my email about a wrong order

Sent wrong charger was told couldn't be Won't buy from again

not happy headset used dirty NOT NEW cold email response will not buy from again

BWB. BAD PRODUCT. DOESN'T WORK. WILL NOT RESPOND TO MAIL. ITEMS R NOT NEW

Claimed phone is unlocked but the phone is locked, no response to my emails,

sold me a locked phone as unlocked...be careful with this guy

thepage says product is new.product says it was refurb

poor customer service and over priced slow shipping will not buy from again

he sent me a phone without back cover for battery and camera,and no memory card!

this dude is a ripoff artist stay clear of him

phone had water damage and was no good lost $200,will never buy from this person

Bad seller part of item lost in shipping paid for insurance would not make good

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS E-BAYER NON WORKING ITEM NO REFUND!

Item was USED and NOT WORKING !!!

The i860 was refurbished, not new.

DON'T BUY! FRAUD! Item was defective; refused to replace/refund. NO cust. srvc.

Advertised as New - Arrived loose w/o Original Packaging and stamped REFURB

One of the worst transactions i have ever been involved in. E-mailed 8 times

BEWARE OF BEING SCAMMED; SELLS NEW ITEMS THAT WON'T WORK; WON'T EXCHANGE;

The product wasn't new as described, had scretches on it.

stamped as REMANUFACTORED by motorolla- FYI, not NEW

you said product was brand new says refurbished right on it plus no warranty...

the product was labeled "BRAND NEW" and was a refurb

item does not work and seller will not refund my money

Item not new. Says Refurb on headset

Not as described ( Not Bluetooth

BUYER BEWARE!!! SELLER WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY. NEVER RESPONDS TO EMAIL. BEWARE!!!

My itemsnot what the ad said it was and now they wont refund or replace!!!!!!!!!

Refurbuished Bluetooth instead of NEW as mentioned on the site

This guy is a joke. he stole our money. dont let him steal yours!! BEWARE!!

NEVER DID RECEIVE MY PAID ITEMS, CONTACTED EBAY & BANK, THIS SELLER IS A JOKE.

The phone had a BIG problem! Can't even use it! Not a great seller!!!

Was not completely brand new like it said. SIM card was already in phone.

The Blackberry 8100 phone did not work on GSM service.

I bought 2 items. 1 works. 1 doesn't. Seller won't refund the bad one!!!!!!!!!!!

recievd product didn't work tried several times to contact with no avail

Item is not *BRAND NEW* as stated!!! its says *REFURB* on the bluetooth headset!

The ad says "BRAND NEW " the item clearly says referb on it, that means its used

Item never sent in 2 weeks time, seller won't respond or refund money. don't buy

Item was not in a box. Says refurb on boom. Def not brand new

Item is not BRAND NEW AS STATED!! there is hair on the bluetooth headset!!

suppose to be brand new phone, phone was refurb and stolen.E-mailed no reply.

battery was no good, had to buy a new one for $30, no response

Item condition was not BRAND NEW as stated

it is stamped REFURB

Item listed as new...headset stamped REFURB.

was told it was new in box and it wasn't

Headset sent w/ wrong charger. Would only replace @addtl cost. Not even a SORRY

the quality is a suspect

they didnt send the right CHARGER!I have to buy one...

Shipping Problems and European Charger

Never responded to e-mails; sent me a useless Spanish manual for bluetooth.

was not new as stated!!

SELLS ITEMS NOT IN POSESSION. CLAIMS WASNT AWARE OF PAYMENT. BAD E-BAYER BEWARE!

NO CONTACT WITH THE SELLER, NEVER RECEIVED THE ITEM

Had Spanish Direction,wrong charger and took too long.

blue tooth no good it was not new ask for refund ,seller did not contact me yet.

The charger had a European connection,had to buy new one

NON AUTHENTIC,USED,TRASH ITEM;CHEAP

ITEM WAS GARBAGE, WAS REFURBISHED NOT BRAND NEW AS STATED

Phone dated Verizon won't activate or support Have notified Seller won't respond

Will not use this seller again! zero communication, Not even sure I will get!

Phone didn't work after three weeks! nor it looked like new! wrong phone charger

Buyer beware!! Sold phones he didn't have! Terrible communication! No refund!!

Still waiting for shipment. my emails have been ignored. no tracking # or email

Wouldn't negotiate exchange even we are willing to pay for all extra charges.

item was not new as stated.

Ended 9/25 10/4 rec. def. Earpice 10/6 ret. 11/3 Rec. 2nd Def. 11/13 Ret. BEWARE

Phone defected. Refused to replace only refunded $5. Very rude in emails.

still waiting for shipment. my emails have been ignored.

did not recieve what i paid for item was not as listed shipping was not as said

ASIAN LETTERS ON KEYPAD -ITEM NOT AS PICTURED-BAD EBAYER

i paid for fast shipping and its been almost 3 weeks and i still havnt recieved.

I am still waiting on my package purchasesd 11/17/2006, paid in full

Item was broken, tried to resolve but was told to send in to motorola. Horrible!

product came with no battery

did not appear new. Looked used.

PHONE WAS LOCKED AND HAD HARD TIME GETTING SELLER TO MAKE CORRECTION!

This guy defrauded me, I did not receive the merchandise or the refund!

Horrible...phone hardlocked and STANP will not fix-told me to handle it myself

bought locked phone that was posted as unlocked.will not recommend to any ebayer

Product was damaged, warranty was expired, seller was rude and uncooperative

rec. locked-sent back-rec. locked again- unlocked it myself @$25-SP

JUNK! False Advertising! Box was Open. Phone Used. Bad Buttons. Not Working.

fone wasnt unlocked buddy as ur auction said it was

FIRST BLUETOOTH WAS BROKEN AND STILL HAVEN'T RECIEVED SECOND OR REFUND

phone doesnt work as promised its not unlocked, i emailed you several times!!

Product quality and authenticity in question

got phone locked sent back 2 b unlocked no responce from seller been over30 days

sent aparently locked phone, frequency correct but wont work w/cingular or tmobi

Phone was sent with wrong battery. Had a difficult time with Stan.

Warning,this Seller received money trhu Cred. Card. and still not send the goods

I don't think product is new

Failed to send, or issue refund after several attempts. I lost $99.97.

Very slow delivery, not a smooth transaction at all.. Won't do business again

horrible seller

I would never buy from this seller again

seller was not willing to communicate or resolve the issue

Tried to resolve the issue and got no response

I was charged twice and it better be fixed. This is unexceptable.

1st headset defective, exchanged for another headset - also defective. BEWARE

tried to contact seller about phone being locked. 1st neg feedback well deserved

BUYER BEWARE!! Never returned emails...Was not what he said it was... SCAMMER!!

the bluetooth does not function correctly. it has a very bad echo

Still have not recieved my item or heard from the seeler on why. Not good!!

never received item, seller unwilling to help situation, worst experience ever,

Received product confirmed via Motorola consumer advocacy center to be non-funct

I PAID ALREADY but still HAVEN"T GOT ANY ANSWERS FROM U GUYS........

No item, but credit card was refunded w/o explanation

not a good experience and make sure you read everything good before buying

phone came in locked!!! had to purchase unlock code from some one else

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!!!! Item was defective and response was "NOT OUR FAULT"

item was defective

2 junk items receivied. Offered exchange MINUS shipping, no refund

The product that was sold did not work,member didnt list problem in discription

phone came without a battery. no help from seller

Seller claims that they sold me a brand new phone NOT TRUE !!!

product was defective, i told give negative & said keep defect never exchanged

9 emails b &forthFRAUD seller sent wrong color used H700 NOT WORKING RIGHT NOFIX

.....W A R N I N G..... ITEMS NEVER RECIEVED BEWARE eBAYERS.....

We didn't receive what we ordered. When contacted, seller did not correct error

Cant get ahold of anyone to get back to me about my DOA phone

i didt get the right battery, and i still, have no answer

item look used and locked not like description!!!

BAD BIZ, PHONE WASNT UNLOCKED OR 850MHz, had to PAY extra $30 TO get it fixed!

Moto headset appeared to have been opened

Before you purchase from this seller, do your own research. Wrong answers here.

the seller was not very helpful with issues relating to his product.

Wouldn't exhange, pics of slvr7 instead of slvr6 phone faulty slow bad quality

Scuffed phone due to poor packaging. Memory card missing

PHONE DOENT WORK IN US. REFUSED TO HELP. GOING TO NOVI TO DEAL IN PERSON. F-

DEFECTIVE! Having problems with phone since activated

sent broken unit and would not replace

Worst seller ever. Refuses to help when item is defective. Item has been Paid

BUYER BEWARE ! If there is a shipping problem, the seller will not help !!

Item defective. Seller refused to exchange or refund, in spite of stated policy.

tried to cantact seller never was answered or recieved tracking#

3phones s/h paid$100 actual cost $2.90 N waited over 2wks for pkg.BAD BUSINESS!!

don't never buy from here he's a lier

The item was not new...I was totally scammed...is a piece of crap...used...broke

Phone did not work, contacted seller, he would not help me, do not buy from him

the phone i got acording to verizon wireless is a stolen phone a has police repo

Posted to alt.fashion,rec.woodworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.fan.howard-stern

This ****er sold me a Chinese phone that didn't work in the States and
then wouldn't refund my money. STAY AWAY

On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 18:46:14 -0400, billybob@phonebuyer (Billy Bob)
wrote:

[...]

Posted to alt.fashion,rec.woodworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.fan.howard-stern

What does that make you for replying?

I guess that makes you a ****head.

wrote:

[...]

Posted to alt.fashion,rec.woodworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.fan.howard-stern

This ****er sold me a Chinese phone that didn't work in the States and
then wouldn't refund my money. STAY AWAY

....and he only has 3 negative feedbacks. (positive feedback of 97.6%)

Posted to alt.fashion,rec.woodworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.fan.howard-stern

On 15 Jul 2007 16:15:54 -0400, Maxwell Lol wrote:

This ****er sold me a Chinese phone that didn't work in the States and
then wouldn't refund my money. STAY AWAY

...and he only has 3 negative feedbacks. (positive feedback of 97.6%)

That's because he leaves negative feedback for anyone leaving negative feedback for him. Then he contacts you and makes a deal to withdraw his
negative feedback if you withdraw yours. His negative feedback is still there but not marked as such. They call it mutually withdrawn ratings. If you
take the time to review all of his feedback you will see hundreds of negative feedbacks.
Posted to alt.fashion,rec.woodworking,rec.autos.sports.nascar,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.fan.howard-stern

someone that knows his ****(heads)?

wrote:

[...]

!!