Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Shopping

https://www.pulseandcocktails.co.uk/...k-thigh-boots/

Just go and buy them, you have my CC. Or do you want me to go to the
shop with you? Could do the one on the A1 and call at Redbecks for a
breakfast special on the way back.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/10/2018 17:55, ARW wrote:
https://www.pulseandcocktails.co.uk/...k-thigh-boots/

Just go and buy them, you have my CC. Or do you want me to go to the
shop with you? Could do the one on the A1 and call at Redbecks for a
breakfast special on the way back.

Well she probably reads this group in order to keep up with some of your
other exploits but... BG

--
Robin
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARW Wrote in message:
https://www.pulseandcocktails.co.uk/...k-thigh-boots/

Just go and buy them, you have my CC. Or do you want me to go to the
shop with you? Could do the one on the A1 and call at Redbecks for a
breakfast special on the way back.

One can only imagine what constitutes the "Redneck's breakfast
special"...
;-)

--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 29/10/2018 18:05, Robin wrote:
On 29/10/2018 17:55, ARW wrote:
https://www.pulseandcocktails.co.uk/...k-thigh-boots/

Just go and buy them, you have my CC. Or do you want me to go to the
shop with you? Could do the one on the A1 and call at Redbecks for a
breakfast special on the way back.

Well she probably reads this group in order to keep up with some of your
other exploits but... BG

The Breakfast special at Redbecks is not bad and far cheaper than the
boots she wants (I am buying).

And in order to keep it on topic we pass Screwfix and Toolstation on the
way home from Redbecks. I need a few items from one or both of them.

Other than that, I really should look where I am posting to.

On the plus side I did not post a link to the other stuff I was going to
suggest that she bought to go with the boots.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 29/10/2018 17:55, ARW wrote:
https://www.pulseandcocktails.co.uk/...k-thigh-boots/

Just go and buy them, you have my CC. Or do you want me to go to the
shop with you? Could do the one on the A1 and call at Redbecks for a
breakfast special on the way back.

Well she probably reads this group in order to keep up with some of
your other exploits but... BG

The Breakfast special at Redbecks is not bad and far cheaper than the
boots she wants (I am buying).

And in order to keep it on topic we pass Screwfix and Toolstation on the
way home from Redbecks. I need a few items from one or both of them.

Other than that, I really should look where I am posting to.

On the plus side I did not post a link to the other stuff I was going to
suggest that she bought to go with the boots.

I am utterly relieved, as I assumed this message was intended for your
apprentice.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 29 October 2018 17:55:23 UTC, ARW wrote:
https://www.pulseandcocktails.co.uk/...k-thigh-boots/

Cheaper here?
https://footwearfetish.co.uk/pleaser...063-29#162=143

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/10/2018 17:55, ARW wrote:
https://www.pulseandcocktails.co.uk/...k-thigh-boots/

Just go and buy them, you have my CC. Or do you want me to go to the
shop with you? Could do the one on the A1 and call at Redbecks for a
breakfast special on the way back.

Not available in my size, sorry Adam.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/10/2018 17:55, ARW wrote:
https://www.pulseandcocktails.co.uk/...k-thigh-boots/

Just go and buy them, you have my CC. Or do you want me to go to the
shop with you? Could do the one on the A1 and call at Redbecks for a
breakfast special on the way back.

Well she probably reads this group in order to keep up with some of
your other exploits but... BG

The Breakfast special at Redbecks is not bad and far cheaper than the
boots she wants (I am buying).

And in order to keep it on topic we pass Screwfix and Toolstation on
the way home from Redbecks. I need a few items from one or both of them.

Other than that, I really should look where I am posting to.

On the plus side I did not post a link to the other stuff I was going
to suggest that she bought to go with the boots.

I am utterly relieved, as I assumed this message was intended for your
apprentice.

While I suspect Adam would relish the chance to give some of them the
boot, I would guess it would be a different style!

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

??????

Brian n

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"ARW" wrote in message
https://www.pulseandcocktails.co.uk/...k-thigh-boots/

Just go and buy them, you have my CC. Or do you want me to go to the shop
with you? Could do the one on the A1 and call at Redbecks for a breakfast
special on the way back.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian Gaff" Wrote in message:
We were wondering if they were actually for her...
Brian

You mean.... ARW is Shezow! the kids TV crossdressing cartoon
superhero?

Well who'd have thought it!! :-D

NB I think "her" thigh boots were white, but it's been a while...
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Hmm, I wonder what I said?
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
news
??????

Brian n

--
----- --

"ARW" wrote in message
https://www.pulseandcocktails.co.uk/...k-thigh-boots/

Just go and buy them, you have my CC. Or do you want me to go to the shop
with you? Could do the one on the A1 and call at Redbecks for a breakfast
special on the way back.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 19:21:13 +0000, GB wrote:

[...]

Nothing says "she" is not an apprentice...

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
idual.net...
[...]

Except that his employer isnt actually silly enough
to let him anywhere near a female apprentice.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 20:28:45 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

Nothing says "she" is not an apprentice...

Except that his employer isnt actually silly enough
to let him anywhere near a female apprentice.

An even sillier troll from you than you usually manage, senile Rot, and
that's saying something!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 30 October 2018 09:17:44 UTC, Dave Liquorice wrote:
Nothing says "she" is not an apprentice...

Depends who is teaching whom new things.

Maybe she's the Mistress :-)

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 29/10/2018 19:41, wrote:
On Monday, 29 October 2018 17:55:23 UTC, ARW wrote:
https://www.pulseandcocktails.co.uk/...k-thigh-boots/

Cheaper here?
https://footwearfetish.co.uk/pleaser...063-29#162=143

And that site has a vegan friendly selection of footwear.

https://footwearfetish.co.uk/pleaser...vegan-friendly

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/10/2018 17:55, ARW wrote:
https://www.pulseandcocktails.co.uk/...k-thigh-boots/

Just go and buy them, you have my CC. Or do you want me to go to the
shop with you? Could do the one on the A1 and call at Redbecks for a
breakfast special on the way back.

I suppose at least with that colour, the blood's not going to show after
a side-kick to the chest.

Cheers
--
Clive
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 30 October 2018 17:47:39 UTC, ARW wrote:
And that site has a vegan friendly selection of footwear.

Does she not eat meat?

Anyway, leather is now considered more eco friendly than plastic.

Owain