Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Demise of the chest freezer?

On 22/10/2018 22:39, Jim Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Mon, 22 Oct 2018 21:46:35 +0100, Andy Burns wrote:

Jim Wilkinson Knife wrote:

Bill Wright wrote:

Many imperfect things in life are as good as it gets.

Everybody thinks that until a new invention occurs.

Come back when you've invented a wind turbine that's 59.4% efficient

Why should I have to invent it to know it'll happen?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betz%27s_law
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jim Wilkinson Knife wrote:

Bill Wright wrote:

Many imperfect things in life are as good as it gets.

Everybody thinks that until a new invention occurs.

Come back when you've invented a wind turbine that's 59.4% efficient

Why should I have to invent it to know it'll happen?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betz%27s_law

Wouldn't be the first time science was proved wrong. Still think the earth must be flat?

Besides, your specifics are not important to this argument. The point is we always find better ways of doing what we did before.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Jim Wilkinson Knife wrote:

Bill Wright wrote:

Many imperfect things in life are as good as it gets.

Everybody thinks that until a new invention occurs.

Come back when you've invented a wind turbine that's 59.4% efficient

Why should I have to invent it to know it'll happen?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betz%27s_law

He walks right into them...Bless

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Jim Wilkinson Knife wrote:

Bill Wright wrote:

Many imperfect things in life are as good as it gets.

Everybody thinks that until a new invention occurs.

Come back when you've invented a wind turbine that's 59.4% efficient

Why should I have to invent it to know it'll happen?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betz%27s_law

He walks right into them...Bless

No, you focus on one single thing, which wasn't even in the topic of conversation, state a number, then say I got it wrong. I made a general comment about improvement that's all. See your doctor about OCD, you got it bad.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

He walks right into them...Bless

He's been all right recently, and I hadn't killed his latest nym. But I
have now. I hope he's OK.

Andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 21:59:39 +0100, Vir Campestris wrote:

He walks right into them...Bless

He's been all right recently, and I hadn't killed his latest nym. But I
have now. I hope he's OK.

I'm always allright, it's the rest of you that are allwrong.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Joe Silkinson Spoon wrote:
On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 21:59:39 +0100, Vir Campestris
He walks right into them...Bless

He's been all right recently, and I hadn't killed his latest nym.
But I have now. I hope he's OK.

I'm always allright, it's the rest of you that are allwrong.

You are losing whats left of your mind Hucker.
The NHS will help you though your final days of sponging from the system.
Don't linger.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 22:40:47 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Joe Silkinson Spoon wrote:
On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 21:59:39 +0100, Vir Campestris
He walks right into them...Bless
He's been all right recently, and I hadn't killed his latest nym.
But I have now. I hope he's OK.

I'm always allright, it's the rest of you that are allwrong.

You are losing whats left of your mind Hucker.

No, I simply stated that I believe the majority of this group are incorrect. You hold the same opinion.

You have changed considerably from the argumentative sensible (yes sensible) person you were 10 years ago. You would contradict any stupidity found in the group, but now you're just one of them. You'll be operating a bicycle next.

The NHS will help you though your final days of sponging from the system.
Don't linger.

The NHS never did me any good at all. They sap on average £350 a month off every person in the UK, then fail to cure almost everyone.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

news
wrote:

Joe Silkinson Spoon wrote:
On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 21:59:39 +0100, Vir Campestris
He walks right into them...Bless
He's been all right recently, and I hadn't killed his latest nym.
But I have now. I hope he's OK.

I'm always allright, it's the rest of you that are allwrong.

You are losing whats left of your mind Hucker.

No, I simply stated that I believe the majority of this group are
incorrect. You hold the same opinion.

You have changed considerably from the argumentative sensible (yes
sensible) person you were 10 years ago. You would contradict any
stupidity found in the group, but now you're just one of them. You'll be
operating a bicycle next.

The NHS will help you though your final days of sponging from the system.
Don't linger.

The NHS never did me any good at all.

That's a lie with your original health problem when born.

They sap on average £350 a month off every person in the UK, then fail to
cure almost everyone.

Another pig ignorant lie with that last with
broken bones and serious injurys alone.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Joe Silkinson Spoon wrote:
On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 21:59:39 +0100, Vir Campestris
He walks right into them...Bless
He's been all right recently, and I hadn't killed his latest nym.
But I have now. I hope he's OK.

I'm always allright, it's the rest of you that are allwrong.

You are losing whats left of your mind Hucker.

No, I simply stated that I believe the majority of this group are
incorrect. You hold the same opinion.

You have changed considerably from the argumentative sensible (yes
sensible) person you were 10 years ago. You would contradict any
stupidity found in the group, but now you're just one of them. You'll be
operating a bicycle next.

The NHS will help you though your final days of sponging from the system.
Don't linger.

The NHS never did me any good at all.

That's a lie with your original health problem when born.

I had no health problem when born.

They sap on average £350 a month off every person in the UK, then fail to
cure almost everyone.

Another pig ignorant lie with that last with
broken bones and serious injurys alone.

Those don't cost £350 a month. How much to fix a broken bone? £1000? I've had 3 in my life, so that's 9 months of my tax. Where did the rest go?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 09:31:42 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

The NHS never did me any good at all.

That's a lie with your original health problem when born.

They sap on average £350 a month off every person in the UK, then fail to
cure almost everyone.

Another pig ignorant lie with that last with
broken bones and serious injurys alone.

The sociopathic Scottish ****** is ALL you have now in your "life", eh, you
miserable ****ed up senile Ozzie cretin! LOL

little ignorant ****."
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

news

wrote:

Joe Silkinson Spoon wrote:
[...]

You previously said that you did.

They sap on average £350 a month off every person in the UK, then fail
to cure almost everyone.

Another pig ignorant lie with that last with
broken bones and serious injurys alone.

Those don't cost £350 a month.

That wasn't what I commented on.

How much to fix a broken bone?

Depends on how badly its broken, whether it
gets infected or not and variety of other things.

£1000? I've had 3 in my life, so that's 9 months of my tax. Where did
the rest go?

Not what I commented on.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Joe Silkinson Spoon" wrote in message
news On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 22:40:47 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

Joe Silkinson Spoon wrote:
[...]

I find it hard to believe I'd forget having a health problem. I was pretty much healthy until the age of 27.

They sap on average £350 a month off every person in the UK, then fail
to cure almost everyone.

Another pig ignorant lie with that last with
broken bones and serious injurys alone.

Those don't cost £350 a month.

That wasn't what I commented on.

You said "broken bones and serious injurys alone".

How much to fix a broken bone?

Depends on how badly its broken, whether it
gets infected or not and variety of other things.

Most broken bones people get are fixed very easily. Shove it in place, put on a cast. Can't be that expensive.

£1000? I've had 3 in my life, so that's 9 months of my tax. Where did
the rest go?

Not what I commented on.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Joe Silkinson Spoon wrote:
[...]

Doesn't explain what you said previously. Something about
your parents shouldn't have had you or something like that.

Maybe you just said it too cryptically or something. Not
something that easy to search for, with your nick changing.

They sap on average £350 a month off every person in the UK, then fail
to cure almost everyone.

Another pig ignorant lie with that last with
broken bones and serious injurys alone.

Those don't cost £350 a month.

That wasn't what I commented on.

You said "broken bones and serious injurys alone".

About your 'fail to cure' nothing to do with the cost of treating that.

How much to fix a broken bone?

Depends on how badly its broken, whether it
gets infected or not and variety of other things.

Most broken bones people get are fixed very easily. Shove it in place,
put on a cast. Can't be that expensive.

It can be when it can't be fixed that easily and that does
happen quite a bit with the more serious broken bones.
They can need full surgery, bolting or plating the bits
back together again. And that if it doesn't get infected.

£1000? I've had 3 in my life, so that's 9 months of my tax. Where did
the rest go?

Not what I commented on.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 26 Oct 2018 11:41:17 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

Most broken bones people get are fixed very easily. Shove it in place,
put on a cast. Can't be that expensive.

It can be when it can't be fixed that easily and that does
happen quite a bit with the more serious broken bones.
They can need full surgery, bolting or plating the bits
back together again. And that if it doesn't get infected.

You two exceptional idiots need your stupid HEADS fixed! BG

--
FredXX to Rot Speed:
"You are still an idiot and an embarrassment to your country. No wonder