Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Demise of the chest freezer?

On Tue, 23 Oct 2018 07:57:24 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 22/10/2018 20:09, Jim Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Mon, 22 Oct 2018 07:55:59 +0100, Brian Gaff
wrote:

Yes they do, how silly. I myself do not, but I could name several
people who
live out of the rat run of cities who live by freezing stuff in a
freezer in
their Garages.

Having said that I guess its not like in the US where thy stick whole
carcases in them after a hunting trip!

Maybe I'm living too close to towns now.

My beloved ex left the chest freezer behind.
Swiched off.

With about 1/4 of a deer in it.,

Skinflint.

All now at the council tip.

Did you tell them you had a deer inside it?

The smell was ebeyond belief.

Excellent comeback, congratulate her for me will you? So, what did you do to get her to do that? Fail to give her an orgasm?

Bitch.

Seriously, you actually replied to FOUR of my messages before you realised I was the same person? It's not like my name was that different....