Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Gardenline PGS 2800 chipper

I have a Gardenline PGS 2800 chipper bought from Aldi or Lidl a good few years ago which has worked very well. Recently I've taken it apart to clean the inside thoroughly and to remove an awkward ledge on the moulding that sometimes prevents twigs from entering the cutters cleanly. Dismantling it involved disconnecting 12 wires on spade connectors from the combined on/off and forward/reverse switch. I wrote down how each wire was connected but have stupidly lost the piece of paper.

Does anyone have a wiring diagram please? An internet search has found the user manual but no wiring diagram.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Kit Jackson
writes
I have a Gardenline PGS 2800 chipper bought from Aldi or Lidl a good
few years ago which has worked very well. Recently I've taken it apart
to clean the inside thoroughly and to remove an awkward ledge on the
moulding that sometimes prevents twigs from entering the cutters
cleanly. Dismantling it involved disconnecting 12 wires on spade
connectors from the combined on/off and forward/reverse switch. I
wrote down how each wire was connected but have stupidly lost the piece
of paper.

This is why mobile phones have cameras.
Does anyone have a wiring diagram please? An internet search has found
the user manual but no wiring diagram.

Only thing I can suggest is contact the manufacturer.
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/09/2018 20:23, bert wrote:
In article , Kit Jackson
writes
I have a Gardenline PGS 2800 chipper bought from Aldi or Lidl a good
few years ago which has worked very well.Â* Recently I've taken it
apart to clean the inside thoroughly and to remove an awkward ledge on
the moulding that sometimes prevents twigs from entering the cutters
cleanly.Â* Dismantling it involved disconnecting 12 wires on spade
connectors from the combined on/off and forward/reverse switch.Â* I
wrote down how each wire was connected but have stupidly lost the
piece of paper.

This is why mobile phones have cameras.
Does anyone have a wiring diagram please?Â* An internet search has
found the user manual but no wiring diagram.

Only thing I can suggest is contact the manufacturer.

Agreed, but how complicated can it be? Is it a DC or AC motor? It should
be possible to back-track and work it out. The worst that is going to
happen is that the reverse switch will be the wrong way round.