Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 2800 Grand

John,
I need an in-depth report on 2800 Grand's progress with the DOT. I need
this for my own lawyer to look into the situation because I can't get
information any other way. I'm sorry it seems extreme but what else can
I do? I can't get information any other way?

My medical expenses for 2017 before Medicare were over $189,000.00 so
you can see my pickle.

Maybe we could get together?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/5/2018 9:05 AM, Tom Gardner wrote:
John,
I need an in-depth report on 2800 Grand's progress with the DOT.Â* I need
this for my own lawyer to look into the situation because I can't get
information any other way.Â* I'm sorry it seems extreme but what else can
I do?Â* I can't get information any other way?

My medical expenses for 2017 before Medicare were over $189,000.00 so
you can see my pickle.

Maybe we could get together?

Sorry, I wasn't paying attention and while reading the NG I just thought
I would rattle John's cage with an email. I didn't mean to post my
email, this is the second time I've done this. Has anybody else done
similar? Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

So, what should I do to John?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 5 Jan 2018 09:57:29 -0500, Tom Gardner wrote:

On 1/5/2018 9:05 AM, Tom Gardner wrote:
John,
I need an in-depth report on 2800 Grand's progress with the DOT.* I need
this for my own lawyer to look into the situation because I can't get
information any other way.* I'm sorry it seems extreme but what else can
I do?* I can't get information any other way?

My medical expenses for 2017 before Medicare were over $189,000.00 so
you can see my pickle.

Maybe we could get together?

Sorry, I wasn't paying attention and while reading the NG I just thought
I would rattle John's cage with an email. I didn't mean to post my
email, this is the second time I've done this. Has anybody else done
similar? Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

So, what should I do to John?

Drap him from th' yardarm, matey.

--
Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark.

In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and
the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish
and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but
never have been able to reach.

The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real,
it is possible, it is yours.
-- Ayn Rand
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/5/2018 11:09 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

So, what should I do to John?

Drap him from th' yardarm, matey.

--

Aaarrrrggg!