Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Win10 latest update

My Win10 laptop announced this morning it was installing a new update,
so I let it get on with it. It seemed it was not that large an update,
for several minutes later it rebooted, then announced it couldn't load
my personal settings - then just stopped with a black screen, with the
announcement in the top corner. I eventually forced a reboot, same
result, then the same again. At the fourth attempted reboot, it all
loaded up as normal, as if nothing untoward had happened.

I then ran a virus check and a HDD health check, no problems reported.
Anyone else had a problem?