Posted to uk.d-i-y
RETRO HAM RETRO HAM is offline

Default Win10 latest update

"RETRO HAM" wrote in message

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
news
Not just win 10, a couple of weeks ago a windows 7 update stopped my
machine
from getting past a bios message. I had to get a sighted person in to go
into bios and change the boot settings to a fixed option to get it back.
I'm suspicious that they did not test the system with enough settings
before they put it out. A friend had more troubles and it booted part way
and then give up in win10, and when he tried to roll back it reported an
error and suggested a windows reinstall was the only way out.

Brian

I loved the update that gave you 10 minutes of black screen when you
logged on before you could use it ......progress my arse

not