Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default remember I asked ...

Remember I asked what the symptoms would be if a thermostatic shower mixer
bar hot and cold was connected around the wrong way?..Well I convinced
myself it wasn't .....so I went and bought a new one and blow me it had hot
and cold stamped on it and the old one was obviously around the wrong
way.....The plonker who owned the static van before me had paid somebody to
fit a new bar and they fitted it the wrong was around.......as it is fitted
verticaly it didn't have the outlet pointing upwards just to the wrong side
....the plonker didn't even notice.....stone me what a life....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jimbo in Bracknell ...." wrote in message
news
Remember I asked what the symptoms would be if a thermostatic shower mixer
bar hot and cold was connected around the wrong way?..Well I convinced
myself it wasn't .....so I went and bought a new one and blow me it had
hot and cold stamped on it and the old one was obviously around the wrong
way.....The plonker who owned the static van before me had paid somebody
to fit a new bar and they fitted it the wrong was around.......as it is
fitted verticaly it didn't have the outlet pointing upwards just to the
wrong side ...the plonker didn't even notice.....stone me what a life....

amy body want a new bar?...£39 wholesale for £30...much cheapness ....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 27/07/2018 15:56, Jimbo in Bracknell .... wrote:
Remember I asked what the symptoms would be if a thermostatic shower mixer
bar hot and cold was connected around the wrong way?..Well I convinced
myself it wasn't .....so I went and bought a new one and blow me it had hot
and cold stamped on it and the old one was obviously around the wrong
way.....The plonker who owned the static van before me had paid somebody to
fit a new bar and they fitted it the wrong was around.......as it is fitted
verticaly it didn't have the outlet pointing upwards just to the wrong side
....the plonker didn't even notice.....stone me what a life....

Take it back and smile nicely at the retailer. He doesn't have to, but
he might give you something back for the unused one.

Andy