Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jimbo in Bracknell .... Jimbo in Bracknell .... is offline

Default remember I asked ...

no

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
news
Alternate universe syndrome?
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Jimbo in Bracknell ...." wrote in message
news
Remember I asked what the symptoms would be if a thermostatic shower
mixer bar hot and cold was connected around the wrong way?..Well I
convinced myself it wasn't .....so I went and bought a new one and blow
me it had hot and cold stamped on it and the old one was obviously around
the wrong way.....The plonker who owned the static van before me had paid
somebody to fit a new bar and they fitted it the wrong was
around.......as it is fitted verticaly it didn't have the outlet pointing
upwards just to the wrong side ...the plonker didn't even
notice.....stone me what a life....