DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   remember I asked ... (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/615736-remember-i-asked.html)

Jimbo in Bracknell .... July 27th 18 03:56 PM

remember I asked ...

Remember I asked what the symptoms would be if a thermostatic shower mixer
bar hot and cold was connected around the wrong way?..Well I convinced
myself it wasn't .....so I went and bought a new one and blow me it had hot
and cold stamped on it and the old one was obviously around the wrong
way.....The plonker who owned the static van before me had paid somebody to
fit a new bar and they fitted it the wrong was around.......as it is fitted
verticaly it didn't have the outlet pointing upwards just to the wrong side
....the plonker didn't even notice.....stone me what a life....

Jimbo in Bracknell .... July 27th 18 05:02 PM

remember I asked ...

"Jimbo in Bracknell ...." wrote in message
Remember I asked what the symptoms would be if a thermostatic shower mixer
bar hot and cold was connected around the wrong way?..Well I convinced
myself it wasn't .....so I went and bought a new one and blow me it had
hot and cold stamped on it and the old one was obviously around the wrong
way.....The plonker who owned the static van before me had paid somebody
to fit a new bar and they fitted it the wrong was around.......as it is
fitted verticaly it didn't have the outlet pointing upwards just to the
wrong side ...the plonker didn't even notice.....stone me what a life....

amy body want a new bar?...£39 wholesale for £30...much cheapness ....

Brian Gaff July 27th 18 05:03 PM

remember I asked ...

Alternate universe syndrome?
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!

Vir Campestris July 29th 18 09:58 PM

remember I asked ...

On 27/07/2018 15:56, Jimbo in Bracknell .... wrote:
Remember I asked what the symptoms would be if a thermostatic shower mixer
bar hot and cold was connected around the wrong way?..Well I convinced
myself it wasn't .....so I went and bought a new one and blow me it had hot
and cold stamped on it and the old one was obviously around the wrong
way.....The plonker who owned the static van before me had paid somebody to
fit a new bar and they fitted it the wrong was around.......as it is fitted
verticaly it didn't have the outlet pointing upwards just to the wrong side
....the plonker didn't even notice.....stone me what a life....

Take it back and smile nicely at the retailer. He doesn't have to, but
he might give you something back for the unused one.

Andy