Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Redlight flashing and alarm sounding

Ive just bought a second hand Bosch frost free upright freezer GSU24942GB.
Ive allowed it to stand for 24 hrs. Ive switched it on and its
working but theres a beeping sound and a flashing red light is this because
its got to reach the required temp

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...g-1296243-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Froggy French m
Wrote in message:
I?ve just bought a second hand Bosch frost free upright freezer GSU24942GB.
I?ve allowed it to stand for 24 hrs. I?ve switched it on and it?s
working but there?s a beeping sound and a flashing red light is this because
it?s got to reach the required temp

Wait 240 hours & post back if still doing it.
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 24 June 2018 18:44:04 UTC+1, Froggy French wrote:
Ive just bought a second hand Bosch frost free upright freezer GSU24942GB.
Ive allowed it to stand for 24 hrs. Ive switched it on and its
working but theres a beeping sound and a flashing red light is this because
its got to reach the required temp

I would expect so. You could always read the manual.

NT

Bog boxing in - sounding out some ideas before I buy stuff Tim Watts UK diy 16 June 2nd 10 09:29 AM
Smoke alarm sounding; for no reason. (Humidity?) terry Home Repair 11 June 14th 07 11:24 AM
Naughty sounding questions asked at hardware store... Bill Home Repair 22 September 18th 05 09:08 PM
"hollow" sounding plaster jon UK diy 6 November 24th 04 09:33 PM
Can copper flashing be used over existing galvonized flashing? Jay Spenchian Home Repair 10 August 22nd 03 05:42 PM