Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fence post- bitumen on lower end?

In article Aaidnf5TD5Z86bTGnZ2dnUU78Y-
, says...

... and again ...

--

Terry

---
https://www.avg.com

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Jim K writes:
(Andrew Gabriel) Wrote in message:
In article 20180618222856.6e2980ae@mars,
Rob Morley writes:
On Sun, 17 Jun 2018 09:54:08 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
Jim K wrote:

Andrew, may I ask what you use to post on here?

You don't need to, it's in his headers: "knews 1.0c.0"

It's an ancient Motif-based news reader.
(That reminds me someone asked me to upload the
source code to github, as I may have the only copy
that still exists. I didn't write it, although I
have had to modify it to add authentication.)

When you do post your & subsequent replies from others posts lines
do not wrap properly & I have to scroll sideways with the risk of
moving onto the next topic etc.

I think that's something your newsreader is doing.
Knews is old enough to moan at me if I post lines
longer than 72 characters, just in case someone
can't read it on their KSR33.

They display properly on this machine.

This only happens on your posts & on any subsequent replies to
your posts...

Just thought I'd ask if there was something not just right at your
end or mine?

Your posts seem to indent the second and subsequent
line of each paragraph, which is not something I've
noticed in anyone else's posts. I don't see any
headers in your posts indicating that this is a
feature of any strange transfer encoding.
Just for fun, I've done this explicitly in this
paragraph.

Dunno.

But yours are the only posts so far that do it, so dunno what this
app could be doing wrong just for your posts?

Your last post doesn't exhibit it as bad as usual, did you change
something ?

I misformatted the last paragraph like your articles are.
So this implies PiaoHong.Usenet.Client.Free is making
incorrect assumptions about usenet article formatting.

It's like when someone forces a web browser to display paragraphs
at a set width regardless of screen size, magnification level
etc. Maybe a fixed font, or line length type setting that "fixes"
line lengths, justification in a word processor etc.

PiaoHong.Usenet.Client.Free has had no updates since 2014,
and most of the (very few) reviews are 1-3 stars.

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jim K wrote:

[...]

Therefore?

--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jim K wrote:

[...]

You're unlikely to get that wart fixed.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 21 Jun 2018 08:19:26 +1000, cantankerous geezer Rot Speed blabbered,
again:

Therefore?

You're unlikely to get that wart fixed.

Someone needs to fix your senile big gob, Rot!

--
Cursitor Doom about Rot Speed:
" The man is a conspicuous and unashamed ignoramus."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jim K wrote:

[...]

Assuming there is one to fix...
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim K" wrote in message
o.uk...

Jim K wrote:

[...]

No assumption, you have proven that there is given that no
one else sees the problem you are seeing with Andrew's posts.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 22 Jun 2018 05:13:22 +1000, cantankerous geezer Rot Speed blabbered,
again:

You're unlikely to get that wart fixed.

Assuming there is one to fix...

No assumption, you have proven that there is given that no
one else sees the problem you are seeing with Andrew's posts.

Going by the way you behave here, you "brain" needs fixing, Rot!

--
Cursitor Doom about Rot Speed:
"The man is a conspicuous and unashamed ignoramus."
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K" wrote in message
o.uk...

Jim K wrote:

[...]

Logic not your strong suit either wod!
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim K" wrote in message
o.uk...
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K" wrote in message
o.uk...

Jim K wrote:

[...]

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K" wrote in message
o.uk...
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K" wrote in message
o.uk...

Jim K wrote:

[...]

With your pitiful efforts I don't need to be able to ;-)
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 22 Jun 2018 07:11:03 +1000, cantankerous geezer Rot Speed blabbered,
again:

Logic not your strong suit either wod!

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

YOU will certainly keep bull****ting your way into the grave, senile cretin!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 22 Jun 2018 08:29:04 +1000, cantankerous geezer Rot Speed blabbered,
again: