Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Plastering over previously wallpapered plasterboars

I have a ceiling that originally had a wallpaper covering over the
plasterboard. This has been stripped off and whilst doing so some of the
cardboard has been ripped off with it leaving a rough surface. It also
looks like its been painted before wallpapering. Will I be able to plaster
over it if I PVA it well? Or will it need to be reboarded?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...s-1290366-.htm