Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hearing Aids

In message , Cursitor Doom
writes
On Sun, 06 May 2018 11:36:52 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Dennis is in my kill file because whatever he proinounces on he is
ALWAYS wrong, and agresssively defends that. Life is too short

That's why we call him Dennis the Dunce.

Except for known trolls, everyone has some useful knowledge at some
stage. The trick is to ignore the dross:-)

--
Tim Lamb
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"dennis@home" wrote in message
On 06/05/18 10:47, Richard wrote:
On 06/05/18 10:04, dennis@home wrote:
On 06/05/2018 07:09, Richard wrote:
On 05/05/18 23:15, dennis@home wrote:

Dennis never forgave me for showing him to be a total prat.

Still a liar I see.

Do you think many here don't think you are a prat.

TBH, everyone here is thought to be a prat by someone at some time.
With the exception of John Rumm who is simply annoying by being so,
John Rumm.

Some people are intelligent enough to know TNP is often wrong and that
you always are.
The rest are brex****ters which shows something about their
intelligence.
You, harry, TNP and JWS share a lot of commonality, something to be
avoided.

ROFLMAO.

Indeed. JWS is in my killfile, because he is a ******** talking troll and
had never contributed anythiung of interest or use.

Dennis is in my kill file because whatever he proinounces on he is ALWAYS
wrong, and agresssively defends that. Life is too short

I'm in TNPs kill file because I keep pointing out where he is wrong and he
doesn't like that. He kill files anyone that disagrees with him.
He probably thinks that none can read the posts because he has me
killfiled he is that stupid these days.

I don't know what happened to him

He's dying of cancer and his wife ****ed him over when
she got sick of him and made off with half his assets.

but he certainly has a mental health issue now.

He does indeed.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/05/2018 20:18, Rod Speed wrote:

He's dying of cancer and his wife ****ed him over when
she got sick of him and made off with half his assets.

I'm the one with terminal cancer but its not going to make me bitter and
twisted like TNP is.
I intend to enjoy myself.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote
Rod Speed wrote

He's dying of cancer and his wife ****ed him over when
she got sick of him and made off with half his assets.

I'm the one with terminal cancer

He is too.

but its not going to make me bitter and twisted like TNP is.

Sure, but it clearly is what did it with him.

I intend to enjoy myself.

Yeah, not everyone ends up bitter and twisted, but he clearly did.

I wouldnt either, I've had a very decent life and you have to die of
something, but I would prefer to just not wake up some morning etc.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 06/05/2018 07:09, Richard wrote:
On 05/05/18 23:15, dennis@home wrote:

Dennis never forgave me for showing him to be a total prat.

Still a liar I see.

Do you think many here don't think you are a prat.

TBH, everyone here is thought to be a prat by someone at some time. With
the exception of John Rumm who is simply annoying by being so, John Rumm.

I object to being called a prat.

If you need to insult me then call me a **** and not a prat. I will not
be offended.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 2 May 2018 21:39:31 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Wednesday, 2 May 2018 15:05:12 UTC+1, Brian Gaff wrote:
The NHS ones are pretty basic and you need to change the batteries
very
often according to friends of mine. If you want proper digitally
tailored
ones than the price is almost anything you can think of. Like you i
don't
know why, as the tech is not new.

It doesn't have to be new just refined and perfected this takes
time.

and in my view its another thing like
glasses frames disability aids etc,

or phones or laptops they all pretty much do the
same thing.regarding battery usage and quality.

Thats bull**** with time between charging and protection
against malicious apps snooping on your data. And you can't
even have your iphone record all phone calls automatically so
you can check what was said if you need to. Or answer incoming
calls automatically either which is handy when driving.

what's that got to do with hearing aids ?

I commented on your claim about phones and laptops.

Plenty dont realise that they can get glasses MUCH
cheaper from china than from the local optician.

and most of those will damage your eyes

Even sillier than you usually manage
when you use the eye test prescription.

They don't give you the prescription, maybe you have
to insist or ask for it but most don't hand you a prescription
that goes to the assistant in order to make your specs.

I just tell them that I want to keep a record
of how the prescription changes and they
legally can't refuse to give it to me here.

perhaps like some products the expensive ones are
actually better it;s just not everyone appriaciates it ,

Not true with glasses.

So how come the standard reading glasses
you can buy in chain stores aren't used more ?

Because they dont do the job as well as glasses which
are made to the prescription produced in the eye test.

and which do you think is easists to
mass produce and therefor cheaper ?

Its done in a low labor cost country, ****wit.

and where do you get yuor cheap glasses made Harrods ?

I noticed that hardly anyone can treat it like I do the
best single malt scotch and there is always one hell
of a risk of what its cut with with heroin so didnt
ever try it for that reason alone. I'm fortunate
that my drug of choice is legal, but expensive.

but fake scotch could do you harm
just like herion cut with something.

I dont buy fake scotch.

In both cases you just have to be sure of your supplier that's all.

Not even possible with the heroin supplier.

yes it is, not that difficult actually.
Many espeablished nightclubs know who the drug dealers are and prefer those they know to those they don't.
Only an idiot would go and buy drugs from an unknown source, unfortuanly unless you are a regualar you just buy off the cheapest or the first person that offers.

other than that there's little difernce in the risks you might take.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof of
what a terminal ****wit you have always been.

and there;s those idiots that'd buy any car from anyone they won;t have a clue whether or not it;s safe, they know a bloke that can .....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

China.

I noticed that hardly anyone can treat it like I do the
best single malt scotch and there is always one hell
of a risk of what its cut with with heroin so didnt
ever try it for that reason alone. I'm fortunate
that my drug of choice is legal, but expensive.

but fake scotch could do you harm
just like herion cut with something.

I dont buy fake scotch.

In both cases you just have to be sure of your supplier that's all.

Not even possible with the heroin supplier.

yes it is, not that difficult actually.

Even sillier than you usually manage and thats saying something.

Many espeablished nightclubs know who the drug dealers
are and prefer those they know to those they don't.

Irrelevant to your stupid previous comment.

Only an idiot would go and buy drugs from an unknown
source, unfortuanly unless you are a regualar you just buy
off the cheapest or the first person that offers.

And its never going to be possible to know where the dealer you
have previously got the heroin from got the latest batch from.

other than that there's little difernce in the risks you might take.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof of
what a terminal ****wit you have always been.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 8 May 2018 20:27:46 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
[...]

I heard that is australia all the glass bottles collected for recycling go to land fill as the Aus Gov have a deal with china where they make glass cheaper than the cost of recycling so glass recycling doesn't really happen in aus.

And its never going to be possible to know where the dealer you
have previously got the heroin from got the latest batch from.

If you do know them you can ask, and that goes for all drugs including alcohol.
If you think rock & pops stars stand at street corners buying drugs from the unkown then you are as stupid as those that do.
Bands like the stones the who and they like that have taken drugs in the past new their suppliers they weren't strangers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

Then you need a new source of news.

as the Aus Gov have a deal with china where they
make glass cheaper than the cost of recycling so
glass recycling doesn't really happen in aus.

That is just plain wrong and very few
glasses have glass lenses now anyway.

And its never going to be possible to know
where the dealer you have previously got
the heroin from got the latest batch from.

If you do know them you can ask,

And the individual who you ask wont be
the one that got the xKG blocks of heroin.

and that goes for all drugs including alcohol.

Pointless asking the pharmacist as the chemist
where the drugs you buy came from initially,
they dont know either. Some of the local
winerys do know where the grapes etc that
went into the wine you buy came from, but
with many of the smaller ones, you can't
rely on what they claim anyway.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 9 May 2018 17:19:13 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
[...]

In revelations set to shake Australians faith in recycling, hundreds of thousands of glass is being bagged and stockpiled in warehouses, or worse, sitting crushed in mountains, stockpiled or dumped in landfill because its cheaper to buy new than recycle.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...dc4add6934f635

https://www.sustainabilitymatters.ne...onds-809131767

as the Aus Gov have a deal with china where they
make glass cheaper than the cost of recycling so
glass recycling doesn't really happen in aus.

That is just plain wrong and very few
glasses have glass lenses now anyway.

I;ve not said that specticals are made from recycled glass.

And its never going to be possible to know
where the dealer you have previously got
the heroin from got the latest batch from.

If you do know them you can ask,

And the individual who you ask wont be
the one that got the xKG blocks of heroin.

No he won't but all your really interested in is who is doing the cutting and with what.
1000s take drugs every weekend even during the week if you stick to a relible supplier chances are is that you are important to the dealer as that's how he makes safe money from repeat sales.
If yuo buy drugs on street corners from peole you don;t know that is loike taking a swig from a bottle marked whisky from a person yuo don't know.

and that goes for all drugs including alcohol.

Pointless asking the pharmacist as the chemist
where the drugs you buy came from initially,
they dont know either.

They usualy do, drug suppliers have sources.

Some of the local
winerys do know where the grapes etc that
went into the wine you buy came from, but
with many of the smaller ones, you can't
rely on what they claim anyway.

but some yuo can and that is why lots of people stay relatively safe while still taking drugs.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

Just more murdoch ****.

All the rest of your even sillier **** flushed where it belongs.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 10 May 2018 11:39:24 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
[...]

yes yet another aussie ****head, where do they all come from ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
[...]

Nope, he's a yank now.