Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default glow worm 60ff boiler stopped, no spark.

glow worm 60ff boiler , there is no spark on the pilot light , i cant light it
manually .. then everything works , just no spark?

my boiler was working fine , just stopped? it just wont spark? everything else
works... light it manually its works fine

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...k-1274574-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Have you not just answered you own question here? I thought that the gas was
shut off if there was no spark etc these days?
Igniters I'm sure can be changed by the heating service bods quite quickly.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...