Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default glow worm 60ff boiler stopped, no spark.

Have you not just answered you own question here? I thought that the gas was
shut off if there was no spark etc these days?
Igniters I'm sure can be changed by the heating service bods quite quickly.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"raymond" m wrote in
message ...
glow worm 60ff boiler , there is no spark on the pilot light , i cant
light it
manually .. then everything works , just no spark?

my boiler was working fine , just stopped? it just wont spark? everything
else
works... light it manually its works fine
--
for full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...k-1274574-.htm