DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   glow worm 60ff boiler stopped, no spark. (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/606708-glow-worm-60ff-boiler-stopped-no-spark.html)

raymond March 9th 18 07:44 PM

glow worm 60ff boiler stopped, no spark.

glow worm 60ff boiler , there is no spark on the pilot light , i cant light it
manually .. then everything works , just no spark?

my boiler was working fine , just stopped? it just wont spark? everything else
works... light it manually its works fine

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...k-1274574-.htm

Brian Gaff March 10th 18 09:02 AM

glow worm 60ff boiler stopped, no spark.

Have you not just answered you own question here? I thought that the gas was
shut off if there was no spark etc these days?
Igniters I'm sure can be changed by the heating service bods quite quickly.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...