Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Leave EUSSR immediately petition

Well past 100,000

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...00-signatures/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 10:39:22 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

Well past 100,000

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...00-signatures/

How do you think that modifies the 17,410,742 votes to leave ... or
are you saying that to walk away was what all 17,410,742 actually
voted for?

So over 100,000+ of the most fanatical nutters want to walk away not
knowing what the full deal is doing to be?

Brilliant.

'Mummy, the spiteful EU won't give us our own way ... bwaaaaaaaaa'.

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16-Dec-17 6:39 PM, harry wrote:
Well past 100,000

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...00-signatures/

So what? It will be discussed and the reply will be much the same as the
government response already given. A petition with more than 4 million
votes didn't get the government to change its mind about a second
referendum. Electronic petitions are not worth the paper they are not
written on.

Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 10:39:22 -0800, harry wrote:

Well past 100,000

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...ion-demanding-

britain-walk-away-from-spiteful-eu-immediately-breaks-100000-signatures/

Aren't bots wonderful?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry wrote:
Well past 100,000

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...00-signatures/

Is it still open? I know it says it closes March 2018, but it looks
like it's already had a response. Unless I'm completely misreading what
it's saying? In which case it's also time to give up DIY :-)

The country voted to leave the EU, and this Government respects
that. A smooth and orderly exit is in the interest of both the UK and
the EU.

The country voted to leave the EU, and the Government is clear that
there must be no attempts to remain inside the EU, no attempts to rejoin
it through the back door, and no second referendum.

In leaving the EU the Government will seek the best deal for the UK
maximising the benefits from leaving the EU €“ control over our borders,
laws and money €“ while maintaining the greatest possible access to EU
markets and continuing to work with our European neighbours on common
problems. After withdrawal, the UK will bring an end to the direct
jurisdiction of the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) in the
United Kingdom.

The Prime Minister has been clear that the days of Britain making vast
contributions to the European Union every year will end. The European
Commission has set out the European Unions position on the financial
settlement, and the Government is undertaking a rigorous examination of
the detail of this.

The Government has already introduced legislation to ensure the UK exits
the EU with certainty, continuity and control. A smooth and orderly exit
is in the national interest and further legislation will be introduced
to deliver that.

Both the UK and the EU should want to achieve the best possible outcome
and the strongest possible partnership for the future. The Government
believes that a deep and special partnership between an independent UK
and the EU is in the interests of both sides.

Department for Exiting the European Union

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dan S. MacAbre wrote:

harry wrote:
Well past 100,000

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...demanding-brit
ain-walk-away-from-spiteful-eu-immediately-breaks-100000-signatures/

Is it still open? I know it says it closes March 2018, but it looks
like it's already had a response. Unless I'm completely misreading what
it's saying? In which case it's also time to give up DIY :-)

snip

If you read the official rubric under these petitions I think the
government make a written response if there are more than 10,000
signatures. This does *not* close the petition which carries on for
the six month period prescribed. If it reaches 100,000 then Parliament
considers a debate. But it still carries on collecting signature.

--

Roger Hayter
Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry formulated the question :
Well past 100,000

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...00-signatures/

The actual petition is here...
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/200165
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2017-12-16, Dan S. MacAbre wrote:
harry wrote:
Well past 100,000

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...00-signatures/

Is it still open? I know it says it closes March 2018, but it looks
like it's already had a response. Unless I'm completely misreading what
it's saying? In which case it's also time to give up DIY :-)

The country voted to leave the EU,

Nope.

The country voted to leave the EU,

Still nope.

The Prime Minister has been clear that the days of Britain making vast
contributions to the European Union every year will end.

That's another nope.

I didn't guarantee that their response was accurate, I only reproduced
it :-) Why would they start telling use the truth now?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 17 December 2017 09:31:13 UTC, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
harry formulated the question :
Well past 100,000

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...00-signatures/

The actual petition is here...
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/200165

I already posted it.
I put in the Breitbart link to wind up certain people here.
Seems to be working :-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 17 Dec 2017 10:47:40 -0800, harry wrote:

On Sunday, 17 December 2017 09:31:13 UTC, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
harry formulated the question :
Well past 100,000

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...ion-demanding-

britain-walk-away-from-spiteful-eu-immediately-breaks-100000-signatures/

The actual petition is here...
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/200165

I already posted it.
I put in the Breitbart link to wind up certain people here.
Seems to be working :-)

I thought that was programmed into the bot by default.