Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dan S. MacAbre[_4_] Dan S. MacAbre[_4_] is offline

Default Leave EUSSR immediately petition

On 2017-12-16, Dan S. MacAbre wrote:
harry wrote:
Well past 100,000

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...00-signatures/

Is it still open? I know it says it closes March 2018, but it looks
like it's already had a response. Unless I'm completely misreading what
it's saying? In which case it's also time to give up DIY :-)

The country voted to leave the EU,

Nope.

The country voted to leave the EU,

Still nope.

The Prime Minister has been clear that the days of Britain making vast
contributions to the European Union every year will end.

That's another nope.

I didn't guarantee that their response was accurate, I only reproduced
it :-) Why would they start telling use the truth now?