Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bidet classification

why is a Bidet classed as a waste appliance and not a foul
appliance?,,,could never figure that one out...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 29 November 2017 09:52:05 UTC, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
why is a Bidet classed as a waste appliance and not a foul
appliance?,,,could never figure that one out...

Because in the UK we use them for washing our feet. :-)
Only the dirty frogs use them for washing their arses.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Because you don't wash chickens in one?
Sorry wrong spelling.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
why is a Bidet classed as a waste appliance and not a foul
appliance?,,,could never figure that one out...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"harry" wrote in message
On Wednesday, 29 November 2017 09:52:05 UTC, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
why is a Bidet classed as a waste appliance and not a foul
appliance?,,,could never figure that one out...

Because in the UK we use them for washing our feet. :-)
Only the dirty frogs use them for washing their arses.

thought you only kept your cans cool in them when on holiday ......

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Because you're not supposed to **** in them.

--
Max Demian
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Max Demian wrote:
On 29/11/2017 09:52, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
why is a Bidet classed as a waste appliance and not a foul
appliance?,,,could never figure that one out...

Because you're not supposed to **** in them.

Very handy way of collecting a sample for bowel cancer testing, though.
Obviously line it with something you'll dispose of later.

--
*When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Max Demian wrote:
On 29/11/2017 09:52, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
why is a Bidet classed as a waste appliance and not a foul
appliance?,,,could never figure that one out...

Because you're not supposed to **** in them.

Very handy way of collecting a sample for bowel cancer testing, though.
Obviously line it with something you'll dispose of later.

Our kits have a thing that floats on the water you drop
the turd into and you put that in the normal dunny,
and flush it everything away when you stick the sample
stick into the turd and put it in the sample tube.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 30 Nov 2017 10:56:01 +0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
Max Demian wrote:
On 29/11/2017 09:52, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
why is a Bidet classed as a waste appliance and not a foul
appliance?,,,could never figure that one out...

Because you're not supposed to **** in them.

Very handy way of collecting a sample for bowel cancer testing, though.
Obviously line it with something you'll dispose of later.

Wonder what techniques other DIYers use for that...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Max Demian wrote:
On 29/11/2017 09:52, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
why is a Bidet classed as a waste appliance and not a foul
appliance?,,,could never figure that one out...

Because you're not supposed to **** in them.

Very handy way of collecting a sample for bowel cancer testing, though.
Obviously line it with something you'll dispose of later.

Wonder what techniques other DIYers use for that...

You mean other old fart DIYers like me? ;-)

--
*The hardness of the butter is proportional to the softness of the bread *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Max Demian wrote:
On 29/11/2017 09:52, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
why is a Bidet classed as a waste appliance and not a foul
appliance?,,,could never figure that one out...

Because you're not supposed to **** in them.

Very handy way of collecting a sample for bowel cancer testing, though.
Obviously line it with something you'll dispose of later.

Our kits have a thing that floats on the water you drop
the turd into and you put that in the normal dunny,
and flush it everything away when you stick the sample
stick into the turd and put it in the sample tube.

uk kits are American ...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Max Demian wrote:
On 29/11/2017 09:52, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
why is a Bidet classed as a waste appliance and not a foul
appliance?,,,could never figure that one out...

Because you're not supposed to **** in them.

Very handy way of collecting a sample for bowel cancer testing, though.
Obviously line it with something you'll dispose of later.

Wonder what techniques other DIYers use for that...

catch it in your hand ? ....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Max Demian wrote:
On 29/11/2017 09:52, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
why is a Bidet classed as a waste appliance and not a foul
appliance?,,,could never figure that one out...

Because you're not supposed to **** in them.

Very handy way of collecting a sample for bowel cancer testing, though.
Obviously line it with something you'll dispose of later.

I believe older German toilets have a ledge that allows the user to
check for tape worms (they eat a lot of pork) before flushing.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andrew" wrote in message
news
In article ,
Max Demian wrote:
On 29/11/2017 09:52, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
why is a Bidet classed as a waste appliance and not a foul
appliance?,,,could never figure that one out...

Because you're not supposed to **** in them.

Very handy way of collecting a sample for bowel cancer testing, though.
Obviously line it with something you'll dispose of later.

I believe older German toilets have a ledge that allows the user to
check for tape worms (they eat a lot of pork) before flushing.

very true

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/qh_r1I2-RvU/hqdefault.jpg

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Max Demian wrote:
On 29/11/2017 09:52, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
why is a Bidet classed as a waste appliance and not a foul
appliance?,,,could never figure that one out...

Because you're not supposed to **** in them.

Very handy way of collecting a sample for bowel cancer testing, though.
Obviously line it with something you'll dispose of later.

Our kits have a thing that floats on the water you drop
the turd into and you put that in the normal dunny,
and flush it everything away when you stick the sample
stick into the turd and put it in the sample tube.

uk kits are American ...

Ours don’t say where the come from, Fujirebio Inc
Wiki says its Japanese

bidet problem Solomon Home Repair 16 January 24th 14 03:13 AM
Material classification chandak Metalworking 8 April 7th 11 01:36 AM
One Tool Steel classification Source spaco Metalworking 2 January 9th 06 06:38 PM
Plumbing a bidet Peter Taylor UK diy 22 March 17th 04 09:38 AM
What is "hit and miss" wood classification? Bay Area Dave Woodworking 2 September 5th 03 07:10 PM