DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bidet classification (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/600913-bidet-classification.html)

Jim GM4DHJ ... November 29th 17 09:52 AM

Bidet classification

why is a Bidet classed as a waste appliance and not a foul
appliance?,,,could never figure that one out...

harry November 29th 17 03:35 PM

Bidet classification

On Wednesday, 29 November 2017 09:52:05 UTC, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
why is a Bidet classed as a waste appliance and not a foul
appliance?,,,could never figure that one out...

Because in the UK we use them for washing our feet. :-)
Only the dirty frogs use them for washing their arses.

Brian Gaff November 29th 17 05:11 PM

Bidet classification

Because you don't wash chickens in one?
Sorry wrong spelling.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!

Jim GM4DHJ ... November 29th 17 07:14 PM

Bidet classification

"harry" wrote in message
On Wednesday, 29 November 2017 09:52:05 UTC, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
why is a Bidet classed as a waste appliance and not a foul
appliance?,,,could never figure that one out...

Because in the UK we use them for washing our feet. :-)
Only the dirty frogs use them for washing their arses.

thought you only kept your cans cool in them when on holiday ......

Max Demian November 29th 17 07:37 PM

Bidet classification

Because you're not supposed to **** in them.

--
Max Demian

Dave Plowman (News) November 30th 17 10:56 AM

Bidet classification

In article ,
Max Demian wrote:
On 29/11/2017 09:52, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
why is a Bidet classed as a waste appliance and not a foul
appliance?,,,could never figure that one out...

Because you're not supposed to **** in them.

Very handy way of collecting a sample for bowel cancer testing, though.
Obviously line it with something you'll dispose of later.

--
*When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Rod Speed November 30th 17 11:05 AM

Bidet classification

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Max Demian wrote:
On 29/11/2017 09:52, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
why is a Bidet classed as a waste appliance and not a foul
appliance?,,,could never figure that one out...

Because you're not supposed to **** in them.

Very handy way of collecting a sample for bowel cancer testing, though.
Obviously line it with something you'll dispose of later.

Our kits have a thing that floats on the water you drop
the turd into and you put that in the normal dunny,
and flush it everything away when you stick the sample
stick into the turd and put it in the sample tube.

Bob Eager[_5_] November 30th 17 11:28 AM

Bidet classification

On Thu, 30 Nov 2017 10:56:01 +0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
Max Demian wrote:
On 29/11/2017 09:52, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
why is a Bidet classed as a waste appliance and not a foul
appliance?,,,could never figure that one out...

Because you're not supposed to **** in them.

Very handy way of collecting a sample for bowel cancer testing, though.
Obviously line it with something you'll dispose of later.

Wonder what techniques other DIYers use for that...

Dave Plowman (News) November 30th 17 12:08 PM

Bidet classification

Max Demian wrote:
On 29/11/2017 09:52, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
why is a Bidet classed as a waste appliance and not a foul
appliance?,,,could never figure that one out...

Because you're not supposed to **** in them.

Very handy way of collecting a sample for bowel cancer testing, though.
Obviously line it with something you'll dispose of later.

Wonder what techniques other DIYers use for that...

You mean other old fart DIYers like me? ;-)

--
*The hardness of the butter is proportional to the softness of the bread *

Jim GM4DHJ ... November 30th 17 12:30 PM

Bidet classification

Max Demian wrote:
On 29/11/2017 09:52, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
why is a Bidet classed as a waste appliance and not a foul
appliance?,,,could never figure that one out...

Because you're not supposed to **** in them.

Very handy way of collecting a sample for bowel cancer testing, though.
Obviously line it with something you'll dispose of later.

Our kits have a thing that floats on the water you drop
the turd into and you put that in the normal dunny,
and flush it everything away when you stick the sample
stick into the turd and put it in the sample tube.

uk kits are American ...

Jim GM4DHJ ... November 30th 17 12:30 PM

Bidet classification

Max Demian wrote:
On 29/11/2017 09:52, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
why is a Bidet classed as a waste appliance and not a foul
appliance?,,,could never figure that one out...

Because you're not supposed to **** in them.

Very handy way of collecting a sample for bowel cancer testing, though.
Obviously line it with something you'll dispose of later.

Wonder what techniques other DIYers use for that...

catch it in your hand ? ....

Andrew[_22_] November 30th 17 12:52 PM

Bidet classification

In article ,
Max Demian wrote:
On 29/11/2017 09:52, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
why is a Bidet classed as a waste appliance and not a foul
appliance?,,,could never figure that one out...

Because you're not supposed to **** in them.

Very handy way of collecting a sample for bowel cancer testing, though.
Obviously line it with something you'll dispose of later.

I believe older German toilets have a ledge that allows the user to
check for tape worms (they eat a lot of pork) before flushing.

Jim GM4DHJ ... November 30th 17 02:02 PM

Bidet classification

"Andrew" wrote in message
In article ,
Max Demian wrote:
On 29/11/2017 09:52, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
why is a Bidet classed as a waste appliance and not a foul
appliance?,,,could never figure that one out...

Because you're not supposed to **** in them.

Very handy way of collecting a sample for bowel cancer testing, though.
Obviously line it with something you'll dispose of later.

I believe older German toilets have a ledge that allows the user to
check for tape worms (they eat a lot of pork) before flushing.

very true

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/qh_r1I2-RvU/hqdefault.jpg

Rod Speed November 30th 17 10:52 PM

Bidet classification

Max Demian wrote:
On 29/11/2017 09:52, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
why is a Bidet classed as a waste appliance and not a foul
appliance?,,,could never figure that one out...

Because you're not supposed to **** in them.

Very handy way of collecting a sample for bowel cancer testing, though.
Obviously line it with something you'll dispose of later.

Our kits have a thing that floats on the water you drop
the turd into and you put that in the normal dunny,
and flush it everything away when you stick the sample
stick into the turd and put it in the sample tube.

uk kits are American ...

Ours don’t say where the come from, Fujirebio Inc
Wiki says its Japanese