Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Electric blankets

In message , Capitol
writes
Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 23:49:36 +0000, Tim+ wrote:

Weve been happy users of a Dreamland Intelliheat blanket for the last
few years. Available in single bed size too.

As it happens, bought one of those yesterday!

Be interesting to see how long it lasts and is it hot enough?

forgive me if the attributes have gone haywire

Strangely, we also bought a Dreamland Intelliheat a week or so ago. It
is for son's use, and he is delighted, so far.

--
Graeme
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Graeme" wrote in message
In message , Capitol
writes
Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 23:49:36 +0000, Tim+ wrote:

We've been happy users of a Dreamland Intelliheat blanket for the last
few years. Available in single bed size too.

As it happens, bought one of those yesterday!

Be interesting to see how long it lasts and is it hot enough?

Hot enough? Hahahahahaha
Careful or you'll boil.

forgive me if the attributes have gone haywire

Strangely, we also bought a Dreamland Intelliheat a week or so ago. It is
for son's use, and he is delighted, so far.

It does have a couple of problems, if you pull it up to your neck your feet
are cold, also, the pitch distance between 'vertical' wires is too large.
As you roll over you can feel cold/hot/cold/hot.
Hey, whadaya want for 70 quid.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 2 December 2017 23:00:21 UTC, Graeme wrote:
In message , Capitol
writes
Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 23:49:36 +0000, Tim+ wrote:

Weve been happy users of a Dreamland Intelliheat blanket for the last
few years. Available in single bed size too.

As it happens, bought one of those yesterday!

Be interesting to see how long it lasts and is it hot enough?

forgive me if the attributes have gone haywire

Strangely, we also bought a Dreamland Intelliheat a week or so ago. It
is for son's use, and he is delighted, so far.

--
Graeme

This will be the 3rd year mine has come out the draw still working fine and at max setting (6) I find it too hot after ~15mins of being on.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 23:49:36 +0000, Tim+ wrote:

Weve been happy users of a Dreamland Intelliheat blanket for the last
few years. Available in single bed size too.

As it happens, bought one of those yesterday!

Be interesting to see how long it lasts and is it hot enough?

forgive me if the attributes have gone haywire

Strangely, we also bought a Dreamland Intelliheat a week or so ago. It
is for son's use, and he is delighted, so far.

--
Graeme

This will be the 3rd year mine has come out the draw still working fine and at max setting (6) I find it too hot after ~15mins of being on.

Is this an overblanket?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 23:49:36 +0000, Tim+ wrote:

Weve been happy users of a Dreamland Intelliheat blanket for the last
few years. Available in single bed size too.

As it happens, bought one of those yesterday!

Be interesting to see how long it lasts and is it hot enough?

forgive me if the attributes have gone haywire

Strangely, we also bought a Dreamland Intelliheat a week or so ago. It
is for son's use, and he is delighted, so far.

--
Graeme

This will be the 3rd year mine has come out the draw still working fine and at max setting (6) I find it too hot after ~15mins of being on.

Is this an overblanket?

No fleeced underblanket, not sure what's called, but claimed to be inteligent it has 6 heat setting on each side (double) and two timing options of 1 hour and 9 hours. The handsets have a orange backlight that illuminates the digets of 1-6 and another for 1 or 9 hours. When it switches of a blue indicator comes on.