barry martin

Default Sunbeam Electric Blankets

Hi Bruce!

B In the past few years, I've bought two king size Sunbeam electric heating
B blankets. They were the mid- to high-end models. After less than a year
B the first one would no longer heat, and we sent it back for repairs. The
snip
B Has anyone else had similar problems with Sunbeam electric blankets? I
B really hesitate to send it back to the factory for repairs.

FWIW I had a customer a week or two ago with a similar problem; don't
recall if she sent or is sending back under warranty but did buy a
replacement.

B I've looked for other brands of electric blankets, but Sunbeam seems to
B be the only brand around. Are you aware of any other brands.

Don't know of any other brands (Sunbeam is the only heating blanket we
sell at the store). If there are any store brands Sunbeam could be
their manufacturer also.

Flannel sheets and pajamas?

-
¯ barry.martinþATþthesafebbs.zeppole.com ®

* Skeptic: when sees the handwriting on the wall, claims it's a forgery.
---
þ RoseReader 2.52á P003186
þ The Safe BBS þ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971
---
þ RIMEGate(tm)/RGXMod V1.13 at BBSWORLD *
CLSSM00X7

Hi,

2 bad ones isn't bad but if it keeps up I would personally call Sunbeam and
talk to tech support or sales and see what they will do for you as a retailer.

candice