Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default It's getting silly now.

Yes, ok, it's the express, but hey -

Merkel in TURMOIL: Leading member of German Chancellor's OWN party demands
she quits

EU plotting TOTAL DOMINATION: Brussels moves to take control of wages from
member states

Merkel in TURMOIL: Leading member of German Chancellor's OWN party demands
she quits

EU plotting TOTAL DOMINATION: Brussels moves to take control of wages from
member states

Why Angela Merkel has NO CHOICE but to accept a Brexit deal with Britain
that benefits UK

Utter ******** I admit, Dave must be jumping up and down in feverish
winmanship.
Corbyn for King plowperson.
"I voted for Labour, me!". I'm a super rich Tory who votes Labour, just to
kick the **** out of the unclean.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article om,
bm wrote:
yes, ok, it's the express, but hey -

Interesting. You apologise for the source, but expect it to be believed.

You don't need to inform the group of that. Most are well aware where you
get your information and opinions from.

--
*Haunted French pancakes give me the crepes.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article om,
bm wrote:
yes, ok, it's the express, but hey -

Interesting. You apologise for the source, but expect it to be believed.

You're joking, right?
Hang on, I forgot, you don't have a funny bone.