Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default You'd think someone would have noticed!

http://www.diy.com/departments/mac-a...1273273_BQ.prd

Spot the hidden error (in the photo).
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/10/17 11:51, GB wrote:
http://www.diy.com/departments/mac-a...1273273_BQ.prd

Spot the hidden error (in the photo).

If its hidden, how can you spot it?
Duh!

--
The lifetime of any political organisation is about three years before
its been subverted by the people it tried to warn you about.

Anon.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

GB wrote:

http://www.diy.com/departments/mac-a...1273273_BQ.prd

Spot the hidden error (in the photo).

blade guards rotate, who knew?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/10/2017 11:51, GB wrote:
http://www.diy.com/departments/mac-a...1273273_BQ.prd

Spot the hidden error (in the photo).

Is (s)he trying to use the face of a cutting disc as a grinder?

--
Mike Clarke
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/10/17 12:28, Mike Clarke wrote:
On 21/10/2017 11:51, GB wrote:
http://www.diy.com/departments/mac-a...1273273_BQ.prd

Spot the hidden error (in the photo).

Is (s)he trying to use the face of a cutting disc as a grinder?

Or is it simply arranged that way to show it has one?

foolish, and by the rulers as useful.

(Seneca the Younger, 65 AD)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
GB wrote:

http://www.diy.com/departments/mac-a...1273273_BQ.prd

Spot the hidden error (in the photo).

blade guards rotate, who knew?

not B and Q .....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 21 October 2017 12:12:56 UTC+1, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 21/10/17 11:51, GB wrote:
http://www.diy.com/departments/mac-a...1273273_BQ.prd

Spot the hidden error (in the photo).

If its hidden, how can you spot it?
Duh!

well of course.
They forgot to turn the tool on for that derusting job.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 11:51:48 +0100, GB
wrote:

http://www.diy.com/departments/mac-a...1273273_BQ.prd

Spot the hidden error (in the photo).

No error - it is the new Health and Safety approved angle grinder.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/10/2017 11:51, GB wrote:
http://www.diy.com/departments/mac-a...1273273_BQ.prd

Spot the hidden error (in the photo).

Is (s)he trying to use the face of a cutting disc as a grinder?

No, as that is the way you use them, well I did in my 40 odd years in
engineering

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/10/2017 11:51, GB wrote:
http://www.diy.com/departments/mac-a...1273273_BQ.prd

Spot the hidden error (in the photo).

Is (s)he trying to use the face of a cutting disc as a grinder?

No, as that is the way you use them, well I did in my 40 odd years in
engineering

ouch.

Keeps yer nadgers warm ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

replying to GB, Iggy wrote:
The Blade Guard won't save your hand too well in that orientation. AND, they
cut the cord off...so maybe the reversed Blade Guard is fine after all...the
clever *******s are always a step ahead.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...d-1244447-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Sorry don't see photos.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"GB" wrote in message
news
http://www.diy.com/departments/mac-a...1273273_BQ.prd

Spot the hidden error (in the photo).

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Not B/Q copy writers and compositors.
This is where you need some expert q and a of course.

Was there not a famous one from the states where a bloke was hanging from a
harness and supposedly sawing off the limb he was harnessed to back some
years ago on one of these tv shows where they show cock ups etc?

It would have had to have been a very good harness to save him if it had
been for real and not just a posed picture.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Jim in Hamhaig ...." wrote in message
news

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
GB wrote:

http://www.diy.com/departments/mac-a...1273273_BQ.prd

Spot the hidden error (in the photo).

blade guards rotate, who knew?

not B and Q .....

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

Thanks for sharing.

"Brian Gaff" Wrote in message:
Sorry don't see photos.
Brian

--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 12:28:18 +0100
Mike Clarke wrote:

On 21/10/2017 11:51, GB wrote:
http://www.diy.com/departments/mac-a...1273273_BQ.prd

Spot the hidden error (in the photo).

Is (s)he trying to use the face of a cutting disc as a grinder?

Do you get many 115mm cutting discs that are 6mm thick?

Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 21/10/2017 18:15, Brian Gaff wrote:
Sorry don't see photos.
Brian

Sorry, Brian.

It's B&Q selling an angle grinder. For the photo, they assembled it
incorrectly. With the guard back to front.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mike Clarke wrote:

On 21/10/2017 11:51, GB wrote:
http://www.diy.com/departments/mac-a...1273273_BQ.prd

Spot the hidden error (in the photo).

Is (s)he trying to use the face of a cutting disc as a grinder?

Do you get many 115mm cutting discs that are 6mm thick?

No but there seems to be many thick posters
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mike Clarke wrote:

On 21/10/2017 11:51, GB wrote:
http://www.diy.com/departments/mac-a...1273273_BQ.prd

Spot the hidden error (in the photo).

Is (s)he trying to use the face of a cutting disc as a grinder?

Do you get many 115mm cutting discs that are 6mm thick?

They are not advertising cutting discs, they are advertising grinders
(which have adjustable guards) There in nothing wrong with the add, but
it seems to have generated a lot of non meaningful waffle.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mike Clarke wrote:

On 21/10/2017 11:51, GB wrote:
http://www.diy.com/departments/mac-a...1273273_BQ.prd

Spot the hidden error (in the photo).

Is (s)he trying to use the face of a cutting disc as a grinder?

Do you get many 115mm cutting discs that are 6mm thick?

No but there seems to be many thick posters

And that guard is nothing like 6mm.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

FMurtz wrote:
Mike Clarke wrote:

On 21/10/2017 11:51, GB wrote:
http://www.diy.com/departments/mac-a...1273273_BQ.prd

Spot the hidden error (in the photo).

Is (s)he trying to use the face of a cutting disc as a grinder?

Do you get many 115mm cutting discs that are 6mm thick?

I must be in a disagreeable mood today.
https://www.ebay.com.au/i/2629542017...=ps&dispItem=1

No but there seems to be many thick posters

And that guard is nothing like 6mm.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 22/10/2017 10:01, FMurtz wrote:
FMurtz wrote:
Mike Clarke wrote:

On 21/10/2017 11:51, GB wrote:
http://www.diy.com/departments/mac-a...1273273_BQ.prd

Spot the hidden error (in the photo).

Is (s)he trying to use the face of a cutting disc as a grinder?

Do you get many 115mm cutting discs that are 6mm thick?

I must be in a disagreeable mood today.
https://www.ebay.com.au/i/2629542017...=ps&dispItem=1

That's not a cutting disc, its a grinding disc

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mike Clarke wrote:

On 21/10/2017 11:51, GB wrote:
http://www.diy.com/departments/mac-a...1273273_BQ.prd

Spot the hidden error (in the photo).

Is (s)he trying to use the face of a cutting disc as a grinder?

Do you get many 115mm cutting discs that are 6mm thick?

They are not advertising cutting discs, they are advertising grinders
(which have adjustable guards) There in nothing wrong with the add, but
it seems to have generated a lot of non meaningful waffle.

While its not "wrong" as such, it does show the grinder with its guard
fitted in a non usable position.

Its almost like the photographer did not have a disc available to mount
and so twisted the guard to make look less like it had something missing.

Most of the other grinder photos on the site, have the guard fitted more
conventionally and have a disc mounted:

http://www.diy.com/departments/mac-a...recs&rrec=true

--
Cheers,

John.

OT Have you noticed? micky Home Repair 5 July 14th 15 09:43 AM
Have you noticed¸? Jim Thompson[_3_] Electronic Schematics 8 May 29th 14 07:23 AM
You'd think someone would make... Jim Thompson[_3_] Electronic Schematics 17 April 12th 10 10:39 PM
OT Have you noticed the MSM is attacking Craig's List? [email protected] Metalworking 16 April 25th 09 08:03 PM
You must want to know more about everything you think interesing ,notunderstand....But you must have the basic to do everything . Click here ,It`sreally useful for you [email protected] Woodworking 0 April 1st 08 10:01 AM